RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2018: The Reserve Bank of India has been released the Admit Card for the Post of Security Guard. the Admit Card has been released on 11th December 2018, Candidates can download the Admit Card form the official website of the RBI. The Reserve Bank of India has announced the total number of 270 posts for the Security Guard, Check Below the exam dates, Admit Card details and how to get RBI Security Guard Admit Card.
RBI Security Guard Admit Card – Released Now
RBI Security Guard Admit Card has been released now, Click Here to get Admit Card.
The ReserveBank of India has been released the Admit Card for the post of Security Guard, the authority released the admit card on 11th December 2018, the Admit Card is available in the online mode only, there is no other mode to get the RBI Security Guard Admit Card.
RBI Security Guard – Important Dates
Admit Card available from 11th of December 2018
Last date to get Admit Card: 27th of December 2018
How to Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the RBI Security Guard Admit Card, Check below;
- Visit the official website of RBI (Link given above) or visit (rbi.org.in)
- Click on the opportunities link, provided on the top of the website.
- A new page will be open, click on the Admit Card link.
- Enter your Registration No., Password/Date of Birth(DOB) or security pin and press enter.
- RBI Security Guard Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check and download RBI Security Guard Admit Card.
Candidates must bring one of the following Document along with the admit card on the examination day.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving license.