The official notification has not been released yet. Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts varies exams for recruiting eligible candidates for various governmental posts. The RPSC was founded in August 1949 and is located in Ajmer. RPSC keeps on announcing the vacancies for various posts. There is a selection process of RPSC through which candidates are selected for the various posts of the state. RPSC exams are quite similar to the UPSC exams as both are for civil services, and the same preparation can be extended for both the examinations. One of the most sought after posts in RPSC is the posts of Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS). In this article, we will give you complete details regarding the RPSC Application Form 2020.
RPSC Application Form 2020 (RAS)
The application process will tentatively begin from the second week of April 2020 and the last date for the same will be in the fourth week of May 2020. The candidates who wish to appear in the RPSC RAS exam need to apply for the same. The RPSC RAS exam is held in online mode only. The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the application form of RPSC RAS 2020:
How to apply for RPSC RAS 2020?
- Visit the official portal of RPSC
- Register on the website using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number
- Candidates can apply for the exams after completing the One-Time-Registration
- Login to the website using your registration number and password.
- Locate the “RAS 2020 Notification link” and click on it
- Check the complete detail of the official advertisement of RAS 2020
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE.” An application form will appear.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details like your basic information, contact details, educational details etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph and signature
- Choose a payment method, i.e., offline or online and complete the payment.
- Finally, submit the application form
- Save the application form as a PDF for future reference.
- You may also download it for future use
RPSC RAS Application Fee
|General candidates and backward classes of creamy layer||INR 350|
|SC/ST will be||INR 150|
|OBC and special backward classes of non-creamy layer||INR 250|
|Physically disabled candidates||INR 150|
Click here to check the RPSC Exam Schedule!
RPSC RAS Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be made based on various recruitment phases. Aspirants have to undergo three selection rounds, namely Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Personal Interview, and Medical Test.
- Preliminary Examination: It tests the General Knowledge/General Science of the candidate. The questions asked in this segment will be objective type questions. The total marks f this paper will be 200, and the total duration will be 3 hours.
- Main Examination: This segment consists of four papers, namely General knowledge-1, General knowledge-2, General knowledge-3, General Hindi, and English. Each paper carries 200 marks, so total marks are 800.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who successfully qualify the written exams are called for an interview which carries 100 marks.