Candidates who wish to get admission in banking professional need to prepare very well and need to go through with a structured studying strategy or planned preparation tips. Going through with the preparation tips will help students in scoring perfect marks in SBI PO Examination. SBI PO is organized for providing admission into the banking industry. Through this article, candidates will get the detailed SBI PO Preparation Tips, how to prepare for it, and how to cover the complete syllabus.
SBI PO Preparation Tips
- SBI PO Exam is not based on completing the syllabus for preparation; it is based upon completing and understanding the basic concepts.
- If you found a problem that is taking too much time, then you need to move forward to a new solution.
- Candidates need to keep the balance between speed & accuracy.
- Candidates need to divide their preparation time according to the topics/section they need to prepare like aptitude, fundamentals, attitude, concentration level etc.
- Always try to track your own performance so that you are prepared for the examination.
- Whenever you are studying and preparing a topic, then you need to keep your own goal in your mind. Always try to keep your goal in mind and think about the goal of how you can achieve that.
- In preparation time, if you have any doubts regarding any previous topics, then clear your doubts then go for the preparation of the next topics.
- In the end, go only for revision. Once your revision process is over, then evaluate yourself by attempting a mock test and previous year questions papers.
Steps for Preparing SBI PO Exam
- Create your own time table for the SBI PO Exam and follow it properly.
- Analyze the subject wise topics and collect the syllabus.
- Collect the mock papers and solve them.
- Utilize your time effectively, and you shall certainly score good grades in your SBI PO examination.
- You can study for a short duration when you wake up in the morning.
- Treat all sections with the same weightage and prepare them as per your scheduled time-table.
- Between long study hours, always include short breaks of 15 minutes.
- If you start to study for the exam, never ignore your health. To maintain your health and take proper diet to stay fit and healthy.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk food and a heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence, and power of concentration.
- Never overstress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation.
- Lastly, revise all the main topics.
Understanding the Exam Pattern
- Before going to prepare for SBI PO Examination, candidates need to review the exam pattern of SBI PO Examination.
- With the help of exam pattern, candidates will know about:
- Difficulty Level of the examination
- Total number of question asked in the SBI PO Examination
- Available time duration
- Marking scheme
Solving Sample Papers
- Candidates need to attempt a lot of previous year question papers.
- After solving previous year questions, you will get an idea about the difficulty level of the examination.
- By doing this, you will know which topics have more weightage.
- Try to make your own notes while preparing any topics.
- Whenever you are reading, make your own notes.
- These notes will help you at the time of revision.
Attempt Mock Tests
- Through the mock test, candidates can find their preparation level.
- Candidates can evaluate their speed and accuracy.
- With the help of mock tests, candidates will know the medium of question papers.
People are also reading: