SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test organized by the SRM University. SRMJEE is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEE exam, candidates will get admission in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. SRMJEE 2018 Application form has released on November 1, 2017 in online and offline mode. SRMJEE 2018 online application form can be filled till 12th April 2018(Extended) and offline application till March 1, 2018.
SRMJEEE Application form released Click here to check.
|Examination Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||SRMJEEE|
|Conducting Authority||SRM University|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Selection Process||Through SRMJEEE 2018 Examination and Counselling|
|Number of Examinees||2 Lakh (approx)|
SRMJEEE Exam Date
|Application form release||1st November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application||1st March 2018|
|Last date for online registration||12th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Slot Booking starts||7th April 2018|
|Exam date||16th – 30th April 2018|
|Publication of Result||3rd May 2018|
|Counselling||11th – 20th May 2018|
SRMJEE Application form 2018:
- SRMJEEE application form is available through online mode and offline mode.
- Candidates have to register to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2018 by entering name, date of birth, email ID and the phone number. The user ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- After receiving the user ID and password, the candidates have to login to their accounts to fill the SRMJEEE 2018 application form.
- Then, upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee which can be done through e-payment (Online mode).
- At last, the candidates have to download and take print out of the application form for further process.
- SRMJEE application fee is Rs.1100/-
- Candidates have to pay the payment via online mode and DD(Demand Draft).
- If candidates paying through DD send it along with application to the address mentioned below:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
- Nationality: Indian nationals or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India will be termed eligible for admissions.
- Age: Only candidates born between July 1, 1997 to July 1, 2002 are eligible.
- Candidate must have passed 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as a major subject from any board.
Other Engineering Entrance Exam Available: JEE Main 2018
Qualification Eligibility for Other Courses:
- Candidate must have qualified 12th or appearing in the qualifying exam in the current academic year.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-Level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- SRMJEE paper will be conducted via online mode(Computer Based Test).
- Subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- No negative marks.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Question type is based on MCQs(Multiple Choice Question)
|1||Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|2||Language of Examination||English|
|3||Duration of Examination||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|4||Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|6||Total Number of Questions||105 Questions|
|7||Marking Scheme||3 marks will be given for each correct answer|
|8||Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
Below given table you will get complete SRMJEEE Syllabus
SRMJEE Slot booking:
All registered candidates can book SRMJEE 2018 slots for the examination from April 7, 2018. SRMJEE 2018 slot booking will be done in online mode. It is mandatory for all candidates to book their preferred slots within the specified time otherwise the hall ticket will not be generated and the candidates will not be allowed to take the examination.
Steps for slot booking:
- The candidates will have to login using their email ID and password.
- The candidates will have to select their preferred examination slot.
- After booking their slots, the candidates will have to download the hall ticket.
SRMJEE Admit card:
- SRMJEEE 2018 hall ticket will be available after the slot booking.
- Admit card will be available from last week of March 2018.
- The hall ticket of SRMJEEE 2018 will consist of the candidate details like name, photograph, address of examination venue, timings and more.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam.
- SRMJEE result will be declared via online mode only.
- The result will be released on 3rd May 2018.
- The result will also be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidates.
SRMJEE Counselling will be conducted via online mode and offline mode. . It will be organized from 11th to 20th May 2018. In the counselling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities. The allotted candidates can confirm their admission by reporting at their allotted institute to pay the tuition fees.
- Create a suitable time table and followed it properly.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Refer the NCERT books for preparations and collect the previous questions papers.
- Make the short notes.
- On the daily basis revised the all topics which you have prepared.
- Maintain your health.
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions…
Click here more SRMJEEE Preparation Tips