SRMJEE Application Form 2018: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test organized by the SRM University. SRMJEE is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEE exam, candidates will get admission in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. SRMJEE 2018 Application form has released on November 1, 2017 in online and offline mode. SRMJEE 2018 online application form can be filled till 12th April 2018(Extended) and offline application till March 1, 2018. in this article we will discuss about the SRMJEE Application form.
SRMJEE Application Form
SRMJEE Application form released Click Here to fill the online Application form.
SRMJEE Application form 2018:
- SRMJEE application form is available through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to register to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2018 by entering name, date of birth, email ID and the phone number. The user ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- After receiving the user ID and password, the candidates have to login to their accounts to fill the SRMJEEE 2018 application form.
- Then, upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee which can be done through e-payment (Online mode).
- At last, the candidates have to download and take print out of the application form for further process.
How to Fill SRMJEE Application form 2018:
Candidates may visit the official website to fill the application form and follow some steps:
- Candidates need to go to the Official Website.
- the first step is Registration.
- Candidates register yourself by entering Name, Email-ID, Mobile Number and other details.
- After the Registration candidates will receive an Email, this mail include the verification link.
- Candidates need to verify this mail for the next process.
- after verification candidates Login by using registration id and password.
- Fill the required detail carefully.
- upload your Scanned photograph and Scanned Images, class 10th and 12th marks sheets.
- after upload the the files next step is to pay application fee through credit/debit card or by internet banking.
- after making the payment the application number will be generated and candidates save this for the future reference.
- SRMJEE result will be declared via online mode only.
- The result will be released on 3rd May 2018.
- The result will also be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidates.
SRMJEE Counselling will be conducted via online mode and offline mode. . It will be organized from 11th to 20th May 2018. In the counselling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities. The allotted candidates can confirm their admission by reporting at their allotted institute to pay the tuition fees.
- Create a suitable time table and followed it properly.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Refer the NCERT books for preparations and collect the previous questions papers.
- Make the short notes.
- On the daily basis revised the all topics which you have prepared.
- Maintain your health.
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions…
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.