From 11th May 2018 SRMJEEE counselling process will be started. The university level engineering entrance exam is organised by the SRM University to provide admissions to students fr engineering courses i.e. M.Tech and B.Tech. Every year it is organised for UG/PG courses. Those who will qualify the SRMJEEE Exam will eligible to get admission in the SRM Associated Colleges . Through this article you will get complete information about SRMJEEE Counselling.
Candidates will get admission in SRM University based on their performance in SRMJEEE Entrance Examination. Candidates can get complete details about the counselling process through mail and official website. Counselling process will based on online and offline mode. After the counselling process, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates need to take a printout of call letter for admission process.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the entrance examination. Offline mode counselling will be conducted only in university.
SRM University Direct Admission
Candidates who got first ranks in all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level will also eligible for SRM University direct admission and scholarships program.
SRMJEEE Counselling Schedule 2018
For candidates reference mentioned SRMJEEE counselling 2018 Dates.
|Publication of result and counselling information||3rd May 2018|
|Counselling started from||11th May 2018|
|Counselling closes on||20th May 2018|
|Counselling starts (online)||4th week of May onwards|
SRMJEEE Admission Procedure 2018
Get complete admission procedure for SRM University from here:
Reporting at Counselling Center:
- The ranks will be released on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Those who will qualify with the minimum cut off marks called for the counselling on different dates.
- Candidates can check the counselling dates from the university sites. Candidates will also receive the counselling dates and all the information through their registered mobile number and Email.
- The candidates can download their counselling call letter also from the official website.
- Candidates should report exact time at the SRM Campuses for counselling process.
Verification of Documents:
- For counselling process candidates need to submit their original documents with one set of photocopy.
- The verification process will based on original documents, if in case candidates information did not matched the documents submitted then the seat will not allotted to the candidates.
Allotment of Seats:
- Once the documents will be verified by the admission conducting authority then the seat allotment process will be started.
- Seats will allocated to the candidates on the basis of the choices filled by the candidates.
- At the time of seat allocation candidates need to present there physically.
- If any seats will vacant after first allotment, then the authority conducts second time counselling for and the process would be online mode.
- The seats will be confirms if candidates pay the application fee.
- Once the application fee paid by the candidates for a seat then it can not be changed on later stage.
Documents required at the time of admission in SRMJEEE Campuses:
- SRMJEEE Rank Card 2018
- SRMJEEE Admit Card 2018
- Counselling Call Letter
- 10th and 12th marksheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (caste certificate if applicable)
- Passport size photograph (same as pasted on application form)
- Demand Draft in favor of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai