SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria released by SRM University. The eligibility criteria is mentioned as age, nationality, academic and mark requirements. Those who want to qualify for SRMJEEE need to fulfills eligibility criteria first. SRM University set few parameters for satisfying the eligibility criteria. Candidates who will not fulfills the eligibility criteria, can not participated in the SRMJEEE Entrance Examination. Also there is difference between academic education in biomedical and genetic engineering as compared to the B.Tech programmes offered by SRM University. Those who want to apply for SRMJEEE Engineering need to read carefully the below given article.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Date of Birth: Candidates who born in between July 1, 1997 and July 1, 2002.
Nationality: Those whose resdential is Indian nationality/ Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card holders will be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
- Those who qualify 10+2 (or equivalent) from a recognized state board within India. The board can be CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS. Those who are currently appearing in 12th exam or pursuing in the 12th examination can also apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
- Only those candidates can apply for SRMJEEE who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent.
- Those who have pursuing/ appearing and studied from International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects can also apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
- Those who appeared/appearing in 12th exam without mathematics subjects will be only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- Those who appeared or appearing in the above mentioned qualifying examination in not much more than 2 attempts will be considered for B.Tech admissions
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria Programme and Campus wise 2018
|Campuses||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Direct Admissions
- Candidates who topped in the central and state level (JEE Main, WBJEE and etc) engineering entrance examination; SRM University offers them direct admission on the basis of their arrogant performance.
- Candidates who also get rank under 1,000 in IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) also get direct admission in SRM University.
- Candidates who also get top ranks from each district of Tamil Nadu and also who are from exemplary sports persons at National and International level; also get direct admissions in RM University.