Before to appear SRMJEEE 2018, Candidates need to check SRMJEEE Exam Pattern. Through the help of SRMJEEE Exam Pattern candidates will get complete details about marking scheme of question papers, number of question asked in the question papers and mode of the question papers, language of the question papers, time duration, section wise of question asked in the the question paper. Get complete details of SRMJEEE Exam Pattern through the help of this article. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test organized by the SRM University. SRMJEEE is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEEE exam, candidates will get admission in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. SRMJEEE 2018 Application form has released on November 1, 2017 in online and offline mode.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted via online mode(Computer based).
- The total time given to students to complete the exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects are: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- SRMJEEE question paper will be published in English language.
- SRMJEEE based on Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- There will be no negative marking.
- 3 marks awarded for each correct answers.
SRMJEEE Exam Highlights:
||Level of exam
||Language of the exam
||Mode of the exam
||Time duration of the exam
||2 hours 30 minutes
||Total number of questions
||Section wise questions
||Phyics-35, Chemistry-35, Mathematics-35
||Type of questions
||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
||Marks for correct answer
||Number of questions
- Any electronics gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, bluetooth device, palm tops and laptop etc. will not be allowed in exam hall.
- Candidates must have to carry SRMJEEE admit card along with the identity proof.
- Rough sheet will be provide to candidates.
- Candidates will have to reach at exam centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the exam as specified mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates can carry only pen or pencil in exam hall.