SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test organized by the SRM University. SRMJEE is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEE exam, candidates will get admission in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. Those want to get admission in B.Tech & M.Tech courses from the SRM university need to follow some preparation strategy. So here we are going to describe SRMJEEE Preparation Tips.
Here are given some important tips for SRMJEE Exam:
1.Know the syllabus of SRMJEE:
- Before starting preparation, Check the SRMJEE syllabus.
- Check the topics for all the subjects to draw a good plan and schedule their studies accordingly.
- Be focused and collect all the information about related exam.
- During study,maintain the time.
- Covered the all topics according SRMJEE syllabus.
2.Prepare the suitable time table:
- After knowing syllabus, create the suitable time table and followed it properly.
- Collect the previous question papers and sample mock papers and solved it.
- Set a time table according to the subjects. When you are dividing the time slot kindly judge your sitting capability in hours.
- Try to give minimum 2 hours for one subject.
- Know the SRMJEE exam pattern well.
Details of SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||Total Number of questions||Marks||Total Marks|
Study material will play an important role to get selection. Always prefer smart study and never mug up your notes.
- Check the syllabus and subjects materials and then start your preparation.
- Collect the previous question papers, unsolved papers and sample mock papers and solved it given duration time.
- Always prefer famous writer’s book and try to avoid local books.
- Refer the NCERT books and R.S.Aggrawal books.
- Prepared the flash cards and short notes.
- Highlights the main points and prepared the notes.
4. Maintain your health:
For any examination, good health matters a lot. So take care of health and avoid everything that will leads you towards sickness. Drink lot and lots of water. While preparing for exam, students forget to take care of their health, so maintain your health-
- take nutritious diet
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits
- avoid junk food
- Playing some sport occasionally or listening to soft music is recommended if you are feeling stressed after long hours of studies.
- You can do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body.
- Take a sleep of at least 7 hours a day.
5.Books for SRMJEE exam:
|S.No||Subject||Name of the book & Author|
|1.||Physics||Physics-objective book by DC Pandey,HC Verrma|
Revision is important to ensure that candidates don’t forget what they have studied.
Revision is very important before going for the examination as it helps to recall many things that might get skipped from your mind.
- Try to complete syllabus in time so that you will get enough time for revision.
- On the daily basis give the 15 minutes for revision.
- The regular revision will retain your memory power.
- Keep a check on your performance; it is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous SRMJEE question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model papers also.
- Do not start a new topic in the last stage of preparation.