SSC CGL Application Form: Every year SSC (Staff selection commission) conducts CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination to choose applicants for various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations. The examination will be conducted in four stages. First Stage(I) examination will be conducted in the month of June 2019. The application forms for the examination will be available on 21st April 2019.
SSC CGL Application Form
SSC Exam Dates 2018-19
Kindly check the below calendar for important SSC dates:
|SSC CGL 2018 Application Form Availability on Official Website||April 21, 2018|
|Last Date of SSC CGL 2018 Registration||May 25, 2018|
|Last Date of SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee Payment||May 25, 2018|
|Availability of SSC CGL 2018 Tier – I Admit Card on Official Website||May 2019|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier – I Exam Date||June 4th to June 19 2019|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier – I Result Publishing Date||To be notified later|
|Availability of SSC CGL 2018 Tier – II Admit Card on Official Website||August 2019|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier – II Exam Date||11th September to 13th September 2019 (CBE)*|
SSC CGL Application form
Application form for SSC 2019 can be submitted from the official website http://ssconline2.gov.in or http://sscregistration.nic.in on 21st April 2019. The applicants are advised to keep updated with the official website and get latest happenings related to SSC CGL 2019. The applicants are advised to fill the details as asked in the application form. After filling the form, get the print outs of the same for future reference.
|3||Gen +PH||10 yrs|
|4||OBC+ PH||13 yrs|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 yrs|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 yrs|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 yrs|
CGL is Conducted for the Posts
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (Central vigilance commission)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant section officer (Central secretariat service)
- Inspector (Central excise)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of income tax (CBDT)
- Assistant (Other ministries/departments/organizations)
- Sub-inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Sub-inspector (National investigation agency, NIA)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant enforcement officer (Directorate of enforcement, department of revenue)
- Inspector of posts (Department of post)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O statistics & prog. Implementation)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
- Candidate is required be an Indian citizen/a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- Tibetan refuges who settled permanently in India before 1st January 1962.
- Age limit will be calculated as on 01.08.2018.
- Age window of the candidate is from 18 to 32 years.
- Age criteria vary post to post.
- Applicant should be having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have a concerned subject at degree level, in some post like Statistical Investigator Grade-II.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- Tier I: Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier II: Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- Tier 1 exam is Multiple choice question (MCQ) type and will be given via online mode
- The question paper consists of 4 sections- General intelligence & reasoning, General Awareness/GK, Quantitative aptitude & English comprehension.
- Paper will have 100 question and total of 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is of 75 minutes
- There will be a negative mark of 0.50 for each incorrect answer.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes(For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy:
CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- Tier 2 exam is Multiple choice question (MCQ) type and will be given via online mode
- Question paper consists of 4 sections- Quantitative ability (Paper I), English language & Comprehension (Paper II), Statistics (Paper III) & General studies (Paper IV Finance & Economics).
- The paper I & II are mandatory for all the posts & paper II is specific for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. II & Compiler & Paper IV will only be for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
- There will be total 200 marks & the duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- This paper is of 2 hrs.
- Total marks 200.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer in paper II.
(Finance and Economics)
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
CGL Tier III Exam Pattern
- Tier 3 will be pen-paper exam with descriptive questions
- Candidates will be give essay/précis/letter/application etc. to write.
- This examination will be 1 hr long and consists of 100 marks
- For special applicants under VH and Cerebral Palsy, timing is 80 minutes.
CGL selection process in a nutshell
SSC CGL Selection process consists of four stages. All the candidates need to success in all the stages and will be selected on the basis their performance in all the Tiers. CGL Examination will be conducted in four tiers as given
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Multiple Choice- Computer Based Test)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Multiple Choice- Computer Based Test)
- Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier -IV: Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test(wherever applicable)/ Document Verification