Before applying for the SSC CHSL, the candidates must carefully check the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria as only the candidates who fulfil the criteria will be eligible to apply for the examination. SSC CHSL Tier I is scheduled to be held from August 17, 2020 – August 21, 2020 and August 24, 2020 – August 27, 2020. The application process was conducted in the online mode only, and the candidates could apply for the examination through the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL Application Form
SSC CHSL Registration 2020 Dates
|Official Notification Out on||November 29, 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Registration Began on||December 3, 2019|
|Last Day to submit SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form||January 10, 2020|
|Last Day to Pay online SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee||January 12, 2020 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last Day to generate Challan for Offline Fee Payment||January 12, 2020 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last day to Pay offline SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee||January 14, 2020 (during banking hours)|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Date (Tier 1)||August 17-21, 2020 and August 24-27, 2020|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Date (Tier 2)||To be announced|
Prerequisites for filling the SSC CHSL Application Form
The candidates must keep these details handy before filling the SSC CHSL Application Form 2020:
|Valid Email Id and Valid Mobile Number||A computer with good Internet connectivity|
|A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service||Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 20 kb–50 kb)|
|Class 10th certificate||Class 12th mark sheet|
|Caste Certificate for SC or ST||Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–20 kb)|
|Birth certificate for age proof||Class XII mark sheet/certificate|
|Identity proof of the candidate||Citizenship certificate/Passport of both the parents|
|Testimonial (if required)||–|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2020?
The process of applying for SSC CHSL 2020 consists of four major steps.
- Step 1: SSC CHSL 2020 Registration
- Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- Step 3: Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2020
- Step 4: Pay SSC CHSL Application Fee
Step- 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click on the link ‘Apply for SSC CHSL -2020’.
- After clicking on the link, the following window will open on the screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or any other photo ID proof number, Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, date of birth, year of passing, gender, level of education, permanent address, mobile number and email ID.
Verification of Contact Details
- In this step, verification of the Email ID and Mobile number must be done. Students are required to verify all the details before uploading the images.
- Students have to verify their submitted mobile number and email address.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate, and after submitting the number, students have to confirm their email ID.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
Now, students have to click on the Upload Scanned Images button. The uploaded documents are candidates Photograph and Signature. Both the scanned images should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
|Images||Size||Dimension (width X Height)||Format|
|Photograph||20 kb to 50 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Signature||10 kb to 20 kb||4 cm x 3 cm||JPEG|
Step 3: Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2020
Fill the personal details such as
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- State of Eligibility
- Person with Disability
- Are you Diabetic?
- Date of Birth
- Place of Residence
Question Paper Medium
- A student can choose any one question paper medium from English/ Hindi.
Mode of Examination
- In the mode of examination, students have to select either from Pen and Paper mode or computer-based test mode.
- Students have to choose 3 test centres as per their preference nearest to their location.
Mailing Address Details
Enter the following details:
- Pin Code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Landline number
Enter the following guardian details:
- Father’ s/Guardian’s qualification
- Father’ s/Guardian’s Occupation
- Father’ s/Guardian’s annual income
- Mother’s qualification
- Mother’s occupation
- Mother’s annual income
Step 4: Pay SSC CHSL Application Fee
- Now, after filling all the details and uploading necessary documents, students have to pay the application fees.
- The fees can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ Paytm, BHIM UPI or in cash via SBI bank through e-challan.
- Female and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances
- After successful payment, students have to select the exam date and book their slot
- Students are advised to download and take the printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.