Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL), for recruiting the vacant central government positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Data Entry Operator and other Group C vacancies at ministries of Government of India. The exam is conducted almost every year, and millions of candidates apply every year for just a few thousand vacancies. Due to the high competition in this exam, the preparation of the candidates should also be top-notch. Therefore, we have curated the list of Best Books for SSC CHSL, which will help the students ace this exam.
Best Books for SSC CHSL Tier I
The best books for the preparation of SSC CHSL 2020 have been listed below:
This section is considered as one of the easiest parts of the whole exam. Here you can score very well by putting little efforts. It checks the smartness and presence of mind of the candidates
- Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K Pandey.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by Arihant.
Quantitative Aptitude is also the most important sections of SSC CHSL. It definitely plays a vital role in your success in the Tier I exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
- NCERT Maths Books
- Quantitative Abilities Arithmetic Ability by Kiran Prakashan.
English section is the most essential and challenging section Because this is the section in which most of the participants flunk to score well. The section comprises of questions based on spelling, grammar, idioms, vocabulary and phrases.
- Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi
- Common Errors in English by Kiran Prakashan
- Plinth to Paramount by Neetu
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
- Manorama Yearbook
People are also reading:
- SSC CHSL Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Mock Tests
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
- SSC CGL 2020
- RRB NTPC Mock Tests
- Quantitative Aptitude books
- SSC CGL Important Topics
- SSC CGL Syllabus
- SSC CGL Preparation Tips
- SSC Books