The exam conducting authority (Staff Selection Commission)/SSC will declare SSC CPO Admit Card/Hall Ticket soon. Priorly the admit card will be available one or two weeks before the examination. As the conducting authority release the exam dates for all the post i.e. from 12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019. Only those will able to download the admit card who have successfully registered for the SSC CPO Examination. Candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website of the SSC. The download link is also available in the article. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about the SSC CPO Admit card/Hall Ticket and how to download the admit card and other important details.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
Candidates need to carry admit card along with the one passport size photographs and Photo Identity Proof which are listed below in this articles. Before going to download SSC CPO Admit Card candidates need to go through with the important hall ticket dates and other important dates:
|SSC CPO Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Will be announced Soon|
|Paper-I||12th March to 16th March 2018|
|Paper-II||To be announced|
- Candidates can check application status from here.
- Candidates can find the list of accepted and rejected list of candidates from here.
- Candidates can download SSC CPO Admit Card from the official websites i.e.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Process
There are total 9 Regions under SSC CPO. The candidates will have to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 from its own region. You can check the regions and their official websites from the table given below:
SSC Admit Card 2018 will not be sent by post You will have to download it online. For the latest updates related to SSC CPO Admit Card 2018, you can follow this page.
How to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
Candidates who were able to apply or eligible to apply for SSC CPO Examination need to fill the SSC CPO Application Form. Those who successfully applied for the SSC CPO Examination can download it from here and Most probably they can get it before two weeks of the examination and admit card related official notification will be released soon then candidates can download it from the download link. Till the release of admit card candidates can check the complete SSC CPO Admit Card Download Procedure from here:
- Candidates need to visit the official websites of ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on the admit card link directly.
- Download admit card page will be opened, select your region as you have previously mentioned in the SSC CPO Application Form.
- Then Candidates will be redirected to the admit card page.
- Then log in with your application number or password (DOB).
- Then click on the download button.
- Check your admit card carefully and match it with the official data.
- Take a copy of the printout of future reference.
Details Mentioned in the SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
Candidates will able to find the below-listed details in their admit card/ SSC CPO Hall Ticket if in case of candidates finds any discrepancy contact with the conducting authority.
- Official Website
- Helpline Number
- Official Email Id
- Roll Number
- Ticket Number
- User ID
- Opted for Scribe
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination Venue
- Land Mark
- Paper’s Schedule
- Some Special Instructions
Candidates need to carry belong given documents in the examination centers along with the SSC CPO Hall Ticket
Only those candidates will able to enter in the SSC CPO Examination Hall, who have valid SSC CPO Admit Card/Hall Ticket but this is not the sufficient document for entering. So Candidates need to carry below-given documents in the examination hall along with hall Ticket:
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph, Which you uploaded previously at the time of registration.
- Original Copy of Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card or PAN Card as an Identity Proof.
Candidates who fail to carry these documents in the examination, will not be permissible to attend the examination. It is also advised to the candidates please don’t carry below-listed items along with the examination hall, Doing this will led your candidature towards failure
- Mobile phone & accessories
- Bluetooth devices
- Digital Watch etc
The discrepancy in SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
If any registered candidates not able to download their hall ticket/admit card, Candidates need to contact immediately with the exam conducting authority i.e. Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) of the commission with the listed details:
- Registration ID
- Proof of fee payment
- The copy of the online Application Form
Same for those candidates who find some incorrect details in their CPO Admit Card, the details which you have entered at the registration or according to your mark sheet, in this scenario candidates also need to contact with the conducting authority for correcting their details.
Points to be remembered for candidates:
Those who applied for the SSC CPO Examination they need to aware of these listed points:
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket contains complete details about the venue details and Timetable of the examination.
- The download link for admit card will be available in the official website of the concerned Regional Office.
- If any candidates find some details incorrect in their admit card contact immediately with the authority.
- Candidates need not to carry any restricted items in the examination hall.
- Any candidates who are attempting this examination more then one time their candidature will be canceled by the conducting authority. Also, those candidates will be debarred from the futuristic examination of the SSC.
- before going to apply for CPO Examination candidates need to check their eligibility first then need to apply for that.
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern
Paper 1 will be conducted completely online mode i.e. Computer Based test. The question will be asked in Paper 1 will be Multiple Choice. Paper 1 Contains a total 200 marks. For each correct answer, you will be allotted one marks. For each incorrect makrs, 1/4 marks will be deducted from your account. A total of 120 minutes will be given to the candidates to solve the SSC CPO paper 1 Examination. Here we have listed section wise marks, questions distribution in the below-given tables.
|Parts||Topics||Number Of Questions||Total marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|2||General Knowledge and Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Exam Centers 2018
SSC CPO Examination is conducted across a total 9 regions in all over India. Here we have listed all the centers (Region wise) along with their respective centers codes in the below given tables:
|Region Name||Center Name and Codes|
|Central Region (CR)||Agra (3001), Allahabad (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007),
Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Varanasi (3013),
Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206).
|Eastern Region (ER):||Kolkata (4410), Port Blair (4802), Gangtok (4001),
Bhubaneshwar (4604), Ranchi (4205).
|Karnataka Region (KKR):||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204),
Thrisur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008),
Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Mysore (9009)
|North Region(NR):||Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407),
Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401),
Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003),Almora (2001),Haridwar(2005).
|North East Region(NER):||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102),
Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401),
Ukhrul (5503), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601),
Churachandpur (5502), Tura (5402), Goalpara(5104),
Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)
|South Region(SR):||Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003),
Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Chennai (8201),
Puducherry (8401), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijayawada(8008)
|West Region(WR):||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204), Kolhapur (7203),
Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001),
Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201),
Surat (7007), Kutch (7010), Thane (7210)
|Madhya Pradesh Region(MPR):||Indore (6006), Jabalpur(6007), Jagdalpur (6203),
Chindwara (6003), Bilaspur (6202), Satna (6014),
Ratlam (6011), Sagar (6015), Durg (6205), Raipur (6204),
Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005).
|North West Region(NWR):||Leh (1005), Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004),
Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Shimla (1203), Hamirpur (1202)