On June 17, 2020 – SSC CPO Application notification for 3,237 vacancies was released by SSC. Last date to fill the CPO Application form is July 16, 2020. The exam will be conducted from September 29, 2020 to October 5, 2020 and CPO Paper 2 is scheduled to be held on March 1, 2021.
SSC CPO Application Form 2020
This year, there will be no recruitment for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF.
SSC CPO 2020 Highlights
|Exam name||SSC CPO 2020|
|Number of vacancies||3,237 ( including females and ex-servicemen)|
|Exam mode||Paper 1 will be conducted in Computer Based Test|
|Exam stages||Paper 1, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper 2 and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)|
|Exam duration||2 Hours|
|Total marks||200 Marks|
|Negative marks||0.25 Negative Marking|
|Exam Fees||Rs 100 (Women, SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment)|
SSC CPO 2020 Application Dates
|SSC CPO Application Form Events||SSC CPO Application Form Dates|
|Release of application form||June 17, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||July 16, 2020|
|Generation of offline challan||July 20, 2020|
|Last date of online payment||July 18, 2020|
|Last date of offline payment||July 22, 2020|
Documents required filling SSC CPO application form
|Mobile Number||Email ID|
|Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number||Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (Class 10) exam|
|Scanned photograph||Scanned signature|
|Left thumb impression (if Aadhaar Number is not provided)||Disability Certificate (if any)|
How to fill SSC CPO application form?
Through only online mode, the application form can be filled. The complete procedure for filling the SSC CPO Application Form is given below:
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official website, which is given above and enter the following details in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Once you complete all the above-given details, you need to click on the “Register” button. After successful registration, the conducting authority will send the application number and password, which is created by you at the time of registration in your registered email id and mobile number.
Note: it is advised to the candidates that the above-given email Id and password must be correct because the conducting authority will contact you via this communication idea and no other communication medium is available.
Step 2: Confirm password.
Candidates need to confirm their password and application number by login through these details in the website which is sent by the exam authority in the candidate’s registered mail.
Step 3: Fill the online form
The following details must be entered by you in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Address for correspondence
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of study
Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing – 12th Standards
- Name of the board
- Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If already allocated)
- Name of the school
Address of the school
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Pin Code
Generation of Application Number: After entering all the essential details, the candidate needs to click on the “Submit” button, which will generate an application number. The candidate needs to note it down as it will be required for future correspondence.
Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature
The second and important steps to upload your scanned images (passport size photographs, signature) in the application form according to the guidelines given by the SSC.
Part II: Online Application Form
- Visit the official website through login credentials.
- In this part, give 3 preferences of exam centers nearest to your place.
- Complete the declaration by clicking the ‘I Agree’ checkbox, fill up captcha code.
- On completion, preview it thoroughly and submit it.
- Then, Once the scanned images successfully uploaded candidates need to pay the application fee which is Rs. 100-/.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the application form via only online and offline mode, i.e. NetBanking / Credit card/ Debit card or SBI Challan.
- There is no need to send a hard copy of the application form to the conducting authority.
- Take printout of SSC CPO application form for further references.
How to check the status of SSC CPO Application Form 2020?
- Click on check application status link which is available on the official website.
- Enter your credentials – SSC CPO Application Number and verification code
- Click on the Submit button.
- The status of SSC CPO Application Form will appear on the computer screen.
Those who are submitting their application fee via offline mode need pay Rs. 100-/ through SBI Challan. In case, fee is paid through challan, it will get updated within two to three days. The fee is non-refundable. The authority will not refund the application fee in any condition.