SSC Stenographer 2019: SSC has been released the official notification for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. The official notification has been released on 20th September 2019. Candidates can fill the SSC Application Form from 20th September 2019 to 18th October 2019. The Exam will be held from 5th to 7th May 2020. The exam will be held in the online mode. Those candidates wants Career in govt job can fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form.
SSC Stenographer 2019
SSC has been released the Official notification, Click Here to Check official notification.
SSC Application Form has been released now, Click Here to Apply Online.
SSC Heighlight 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Examination|
|Name of posts||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
|Category||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
SSC Stenographer Important Dates
Check Below the SSC Stenographer Exam Dates;
|Official Notification Released||20th September 2019|
|Filling the Online Application Form||20th September 2019|
|Last Date of Filling the Application Form||18th October 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||28th April 2020|
|Exam Dates||5th to 7th May 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Result Date||To be updated soon|
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Date||To be updated soon|
|SSC Stenographer Final Result Date||To be updated soon|
SSC Stenographer Application Form
SSC has been released the Application Form for the Steno Grade C and D. the Online SSC Stenographer Application Form has been released on 20th September 2019, and the last date of filling the application form is 18th October 2019.
- The Application Form is available in the online mode only.
- Filling the Application Form starts from 20th September 2019.
- Last Date of filling the Application Form is 18th October 2019.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100/- for General Category Candidates.
Candidates can follow the below steps to Fill the Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply link and choose SSC in the new window
- Under the examination link, click on the Part 1 Registration
- Fill the details such as Personal Details, Name of the center and code, Complete Postal Address, Education Qualification, Details of Work Experience, and Departmental Status
- Click on the Submit button
- After clicking on the button, registration ID will be generated. Students can download and take the printout of registration ID for their future reference.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- For uploading the documents, students need to login to the Registration II portal using the Registration ID generate at the time of Part I Registration
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature
- The image should be in JPG format and is of 8 bit only
- Size of the photograph must be between 4 kb-12kb
- The Required fee is Rs 100.
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
The exact number of vacancies has not been yet decelerated by the authority. approximate number of 1000 vacancies will be announced by the authority.
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria before Filling the Application Form.
- The Candidates can pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university or board.
- Citizenship: The Candidate must be the citizen of India, Nepal Tibetan/ Burma.
- Age limit of the candidates must be in between 18-27 years for Grade D and 18-30 years for Grade C
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for the Category is listed below.
|PH + Gen||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
The Examination will be held in the Online Mode (Computer Based Examination). The examination will be held in between 5th May 2020 to 7th May 2020. Check Exam Pattern below;
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice online examination.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
SSC Stenographer Salary Details
Those candidates who clear the examination can join and get the below Salary.
|Grade C||Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800|
|Grade Pay: Rs 4200 (Pay Band 2)|
|Total pay: Rs 14,500|
|Grade D||Pay Scale: Rs 5200 – 20200|
|Grade Pay: Rs 2400 (Pay Band 1)|
|Total Pay: Rs 7,600|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Check Syllabus Below;
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
n addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
SSC Stenographer Cutoff
Check previous years cutoff below for Grade C;
Check previous years cutoff below for Grade D;
Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the SSC official website.
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Search and click on the SSC 2019 Admit Card link
- Enter the details such as registration number and date of birth as password
- Students must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download and save the hard copy of SSC Admit card for future reference.
SSC Exam Center
SSC examination is conducted in 128 exam centers. Exam center will be allocated at the time of their registration process. The following table shows the name of various test centers located at different locations:
|Guwahati (Dispur)||Srinagar (J&K)||Chandigarh||Amritsar|