The TANCET Application Form was released by the conducting authority on 7 January 2020. The process concluded on 4 February 2020. The application form was available on the official website of Anna Univerity. The application could only be submitted online. The candidates can get more information regarding the TANCET Application Form 2020 from this article.
TANCET Application Form
|TANCET Application Form||7 January 2020 – 4 February 2020|
|Conducting Body||Anna University, Chennai|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Documents to be uploaded||Passport size photo|
|Application Fee 2020||General Category: INR 600
Reserved Category: INR 300
|Help Desk||+91 -44-22358314.|
Documents required to apply
The candidates must keep the following documents and details handy while filling the application form:
- Valid email address and mobile number.
- Coloured Passport size photo.
- Class X board registration number and year of passing.
- Class XII board registration number and year of passing.
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format (if applicable).
- Details of Credit/Debit card for online fee payment.
How to apply?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for TANCET 2020:
- Visit the official website of Anna University (annauniv.edu).
- Click on ‘TANCET Registration’.
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Password to generate id and password.
- Re-login to fill Application Form
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Post submission of the form, an application number will be auto-generated by the system.
|Category||For 1 Course||For 2 Courses||For 3 Courses|
|General Category||INR 600||INR 1200||INR 1800|
|SC/SCA/ST||INR 300||INR 600||INR 1200|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- If a candidate wants to appear for more than one programme, then they have to deposit Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for every additional programme.
Points to Ponder
- No application will be provided through offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill only one application form for all the three entrance exams.
- There is no need to send the filled application form through offline mode or by post.
- The application process has ended for TANCET 2020.