TANCET 2020 is easier than last year but this year came with tricky and time-consuming questions. It was successfully conducted on February 29, 2020, and March 1, 2020. Here check with segment insightful appraisal of sorts of inquiries posed, trouble level of the inquiries and number of good endeavours. check below TANCET Paper Analysis.
- Data Sufficiency and Business Situation Analysis posed a challenge to exam takers
- The questions in the General English section were relatively easier than last year
- Cut offs are expected to remain at 34-37 marks.
TANCET Paper Analysis
TANCET Paper Analysis 2020 (MBA)
|Section||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Reading comprehension passages||20||Easy to Moderate|
|Data sufficiency & Reasoning||20||Moderate to Difficult|
|General English||20||Easy to Moderate|
TANCET 2020 Sectional Analysis
Analysis for Business Analysis Section
- Questions were in sets in TANCET exam
- Business situations in paragraph form were given followed by questions
- Problem Based & Percentage, Equivalence & others
Analysis of Reading Comprehension
- One RC Passage is followed by multiple questions
- RC passages were of moderate difficulty level followed by a set of questions
Analysis of Quantitative Aptitude
- Covers all topics in Mathematics
- Trigonometry, Statistics & Probability was in major numbers then questions asked from geometry and algebra.
Analysis of Data Sufficiency & Reasoning
- Includes Data Interpretation also
- Histogram, syllogism, blood relation majorly covers the section.
Analysis of General English
- Grammar, Vocabulary, Usage major areas
- Idioms and Phrases play a vital role than the Proverbs and one-word substitutions.
TANCET Cut Offs 2020
This year, TANCET Cut off can be read out between a range of 34-37 marks out of 100, as expected, a little higher than last year.
TANCET Percentile Score Formula –
|Percentile Score = Number of students scored lesser mark / Total number of students appeared for the exam)* 100|
People are also reading:
- TANCET Result
- TANCET Exam Tips
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Exam Dates
- TANCET Counselling
- TANCET Syllabus
- TANCET Exam Pattern
- TANCET Participating Institutes
- TANCET Exam Centers
- TANCET Admit Card
- TANCET Books