TANCET is a Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. It is a state level Entrance exam which is gateway to get admission into M.Tech/M.E./M.Plan/M.Arch/MBA/ MCA/ and lateral entry of MCA programmes. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is organized by Anna University, Chennai on the behalf of Government of Tamil Nadu. TANCET Preparation tips are important for crack this exam. Here are given some important tips:
TANCET Preparation Tips 2018
Below you will get complete preparation tips by which you can prepare for TANCET 2018:
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete TANCET Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Make short notes for preparations
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- All the subjects are very important and students should give them equal importance.
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and gives boost to your confidence.
- Selecting best study material for preparation will give you a chance to score well in the TANCET Examination.
- Try to follow only those topics which are trending and asked frequently previously years.
- Always try keep safe these topics near to you.
- Previous year question papers, sample papers and mock test are also important part of study material.
- The most important aspects while preparing for any entrance examination.
- Person who win this completion also score very well marks in the competitive examination.
- This is also important concept where candidate should understand that completing syllabus in given time frame will give them complete chance to revise their topics and finding out the topics which they need hard work.
- Once you prepare all the things, students need to evaluate their study that how they are good enough in their prepared topics.
- Either they have the good knowledge of the topics or not.
- So candidates need to start revision before three month of the examination because this is enough amount time to revise again if in case they forget any topics.
Solve Previous Year Question Paper
- Solving previous year question paper will give you the idea about the question papers, difficulty level.
- Candidates will also familiar with the exam pattern of the TANCET Exam.
- Probably 750% of questions are asked directly from the NCERT books and previous year question papers.
While preparing for exam, students forget to take care of their health, so maintain your health-
- Take nutritious diet
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits
- Avoid junk food
- Playing some sport occasionally or listening to soft music is recommended if you are feeling stressed after long hours of studies.
- You can do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body.
- Take a sleep of at least 7 hours a day.