The conducting authority (National Testing Agency) has been released UGC NET Answer Key on 29th December 2018. Through the help of answer key candidates can obtain their performance in the UGC NET Examination. Those who successfully appeared in the UGC NET Examination, Can check the answer key and challenge against the official answer key before 1st Jan at % Pm. Candidates can able to download their answer key by entering the application number/roll number or password and then can log in it. The authority previous released the questions papers and response sheet for each candidate on 25th December 2018. Candidates can able to download the answer key, response sheet and questions papers before the 1st of January 2019. The authority organized UGC NET Examination from 18th December 2018 to 22nd of December 2018. UGC NET is organized completed online mode i.e. Computer Based Test. Through this article, Candidates will get complete information about UGC NET Answer Key, Performance in the examination and can calculate their marks through the help of Answer Key.
UGC NET Answer Key 2018[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
The authority released answer key, Candidates can found all the important dates from the below-given table:
|UGC NET Exam Dates||18th December to 22nd December 2018|
|UGC NET Answer Key 2018 Released on||29th December 2018 to 1st January 2019|
|UGC NET Question Papers & Response sheet||25th December 2018|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result||10th January 2019|
How to check UGC NET Answer Key 2018?
Candidates can download UGC NET Answer Key by following the below-given steps:
Step by step guide for checking official UGC NET Answer Key 2018
- For December UGC NET Examination Answer Key will be provided in the official website.
- Candidates need to log in through the application number or password/Date of Birth, then official answer key will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Through the help of this provisional answer key candidates can get the idea about the performance they have done in the examination and can get a little bit idea about the marks they can obtain after the result declaration. If in case any discrepancy in the answer key then candidates can raise an objection against the official answer key within 3 to 5 days.
Method to Challenge UGC NET 2018 Answer Key
There is a very simple process for raising an objection against the answer key by filling an application form and paying a 1000 INR charges per questions. It is also advised to the candidates that take a printout copy of the OMR sheet, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by the candidates. The additional fee is only refunded when the authority NTA will find that the challenge is correct. The refund will be directly transferred to those account from the candidates completed their transaction. Either it can be from the debit card or can be from the credit card of any bank or either it can be of net banking.
How to Challenge UGC NET Answer Key 2018
- First visit to the official websites.
- Click on the Challenge Answer Key Link.
- Then you will be redirected to the login window.
- Candidates need to log in through the help of Application the Number/Roll Number and password which was sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email ID.
- After login into the dashboard, the candidate will find the 50 Question IDs for Paper I and next 100 Question IDs for Paper II. The all the question are of sequential order.
- Then candidates will find there a lot of option where candidates need to click on the correct option, If candidates want to challenge these answer then they can add one more option IDs after the given four option of NTA.
- Once you have challenged one questions or IDs then you need to add the correct solution by clicking in the upload option of your answer for both paper 1 and Paper 2. Then after uploading your solution click on the claim and save option.
- Then Candidates need to submit on final submit button for ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- After saving that candidates will able to see then challenges you made.
- After completing these process candidates need to pay the additional charges for objection against the official answer key.
- Then Click on the ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select any one of the Modes of Payment and pay the fee of Rs. 1000 for each question challenged.
- Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
UGC NET Answer Key 2018 – Calculation of Score
As the official notification, the UGC NET Exam Pattern has been released. UGC NET Exam Consist of 2 Phases, paper1 and Paper 2. Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 have different marking scheme. In both Paper there is no negative marking in the examination. Candidates can calulate their marks through the help of below given formula.
The formula to calculate UGC NET scores:
UGC NET Marking Scheme
- For Paper 1
- For each correct answer, 1 marks will be awarded to the candidates
- For Paper 2
- For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- There is no negative marking in both the papers If in case no attempt (Unattempted) or if mark wrong answer then still there is no negative marking in the UGC NET Examination.
Importance of UGC NET Answer Key 2018
- Candidates can download UGC NET Answer Key official website i.e. available via online mode only.
- Candidates will get the correct answer from the answer key for each question of the UGC NET Question Papers.
- Through the answer, key candidates can calculate their probable score in the UGC NET Examination.
- Candidates can predict also their qualifying score or can find that might they will be qualified or not for UGC NET Examination 2018.
Final UGC NET Answer Key 2018
The authority will release the final answer key after that evaluating the all the objected answer by the candidates If in case any discrepancy finds then the authority will revise it and display in the official websites. If in case no discrepancy exist then the answer key will be displayed as it is. For discrepancy cases, the final decision will be taken by the NTA who is the new exam conducting authority for UGC NET, JEE Main and NEET Examination.
UGC NET Question Papers 2018
- UGC NET Paper 1 will contain 50 MCQs type of questions from the below-listed subjects:
- Reasoning Ability
- Divergent thinking
- General awareness
- Only those will take participation in the UGC NET paper 2 who will be selected from the Paper 1 Examination. Paper 2 will carry 100 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions) Type of Questions.
- It is advised to the candidates that as the entrance examination was conducted the online i.e. computer-based test. To be familiar with the online entrance examination, it is advised to the candidates attempt a lot of UGC NET Mock test 2018. After doing these candidates will be familiar with the UGC NET Examination or have an idea about the difficulty level of the examination.
Previous UGC NET Answer Key 2018
Those who are looking for the previous year trends for the cut-off can check previous year answer key and question papers from the below given link.
UGC NET July Answer Key 2018
|Final UGC NET 2018 Answer Key after Challenging||Download here|
|Revised UGC NET 2018 Answer Key||Download here|
UGC NET 2017 Answer Key
|Question paper sets||UGC NET Answer Key 2017 Download links|
|Paper 1 (November)||Download here|
|Paper 2 (November)||Download here|
|Paper 3 (November)||Download here|
|Final Answer Key||Download here|
|Paper 1 (January)||Download here|
|Paper 2 (January)||Download here|
|Paper 3 (January)||Download here|
UGC NET Answer Key 2018 by Coaching Institutes
The official answer key will be released one or two weeks of the examination by the conducting till the release of official answer key, lot’s of coaching institutes also release their own answer key. The unofficial answer key is not the final answer key but this will help those students who are just looking for the answer key after the examination. They can have a look on the coaching institute level answer key and wait for the final answer key. Here we have a list some institutes name who are releasing their own answer key:
- Bansal Academy
- Career Endeavour
- U.G.C Academy etc.
UGC NET Cut Off:
Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks which are required to score for candidates getting selection in the UGC NET Examination. The final cut off for UGC NET Examination will be declared by the national testing agency along with the result. Here we have listed the expected cut off which can be in UGC NET December Examination:
|Paper and Cut Off marks||General||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
UGC NET Result:
UGC NET result will be declared on 10th January 2019. Candidates will get it via online mode from the official websites. When authority will release the result of UGC NET Candidates will get a mobile notification through SMS for releasing of result/scorecard.