Once candidates filled the application form, then the correction period will starts after one week from the last date of application form submission. The correction facility will be available through the official website which is available via online mode. Candidates who have done mistakes in the application form, while filling it can correct it at the time of facility provided by the authority. In this period of time candidates can edit only a few details from the particulars. The national level teachers eligibility test will be organized by the National Testing Agency for checking eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship programme. Through this article, you will get complete information about UGC NET Application Form Correction 2019.
UGC NET Application Form Correction 2019
There are only certain details which can candidates edit from the UGC NET application form 2019. Follow the below-given list which you can edit:
- This is the only one-time facility which is given to the candidate.
- The facility is open after the successful submission of application form.
- In this period of time candidate can edit/modify their particulars in the certain section from the application form.
- Candidate can modify their details only in the given time frame.
- The correction period is available from April 2019.
- The correction facility is available till the end of May 2019.
Step by step guide to correct their Particulars:
Here you will get complete guideline, how can you correct their particulars from the application form correction?
- Candidates need to go through the Official website of UGC NET 2019.
- Candidates need to log in through their application number and password.
- Candidates can log in their dashboard by entering the required details.
- After logging in candidates need to click on the application for correction link.
- In the correction, form candidates can edit a few particulars which are given by the authority.
- It is advised to the candidates that please correct particulars carefully.
- After Correction, take a copy of the printout of corrected details.
Correction in Uploaded Images:
If candidates had done mistakes while uploading their images then they can edit/modify it from the application form. Candidates can correct these details by entering/logging into the dashboard and can correct passport size photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression.
if in case any discrepancy found by the authority in the uploaded passport size photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression then the authority will release or send a message over registered mail and registered contact number. In this message, candidates found that you have uploaded an image which is not correctly formatted.
Candidates need to keep in mind that this is one and only one-time facility which is provided to the candidates If they miss this chances and cannot correctly edit their application form, it may lead their application form towards cancellation.