UGC NET Application Form 2019: UGC NET Application Form will be available form 1st September 2018, the application form will be available only in Online Mode, candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the UGC, from 2019 UGC NET examination will be conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency). earlier this examination was conducts by CBSC. the last date of filling the application form is 30th September 2018.
UGC NET Application Form 2018 – Exam Dates Released
UGC NET Exam Dates have been released now, Click Here to check complete information
From 2019, UGC NET Examination will be Conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency).
UGC NET Application Form – 2019
Here we discuss about the UGC NET Application Form, Check below:
- UGC NET Application From will be available form 1st September 2018.
- The Application Form will be available on Online Mode.
- The Last date of Filling the Application form is 30th September 2018.
- Candidates can make the correction in the Application form from October 2018.
- Candidates can pay the application fee form 1st September to 30th September 2018.
- The Application fee can be paid either Credit/Debit or by Internet banking.
- we advise that candidates fill all the information Carefully.
- Candidates upload their Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After Filling the Application form, take a print out of the Application form and save it for the future use.
Here we discuss the UGC NET Application Fee:
- Application Fee can be through Credit Card/Debit Card or by internet banking.
- The Application Fee will only be paid online mode.
- The Fee Can not refundable.
How to Apply for UGC NET 2019?
Here we discuss the required steps to fill the UGC NET Application form:
- Visit the Official Website (Link Will Provide Soon).
- Clink on the Link “Apply for UGC NET”.
- After Clicking a new tab will be open.
- Fill all the required details carefully such as Basic information, Personal Information, Educational details, carefully.
- Candidates can upload their recent Scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format.
- After filling all the required information, Select the Payment Method.
- Candidates can pay fee by Credit/Debit card or by Internet banking.
- After successful payment, candidates check the payment status.
- After completing all the information candidates can take a print out of the Application form and save it for the future use.
Before applying candidates should know the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, Check below:
- The Candidates have Master degree from any recognized university or board.
- Ph.D Candidates can also Apply for UGC NET Examination.
- The Candidates must have at least 55% aggregate marks in Master’s degree from General and OBC and 50% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Those candidates who are in the final year/semester in Master degree can also apply for UGC NET examination.
- There is No age limit for Assistant Professior.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 30 years.
- For OBC/ST/SC/PWD and for women candidates the age relaxation is 5 years.
UGC NET Application Form Dates
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates has been released, Check below:
|Releasing of official notification||7th July 2018|
|Online Application Starts from||1st September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online||30th September 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2018|
|Exam Dates||2nd – 16th December 2018 (two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays)|
|Declaration of result||Last week of January 2019|