UGC NET Application Form 2019: Candidates can fill the UGC NET Application Form from 9th September 2019 to 9th October 2019 in the online mode, candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the UGC, from 2019 UGC NET examination will be conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency). earlier this examination was conducts by CBSC.
UGC NET Application Form 2019
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card has been released now, Click Here to Download Admit Card.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form has been released now, Click Here to Apply Online.
UGC NET Exam Dates has been released now, Click Here to Check UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates.
UGC NET Application Form – 2019
Here we discuss about the UGC NET 2019 Application Form, Check below:
- UGC NET Application From was released from 9th September 2019.
- The Application Form was available on Online Mode only.
- The Last date of Filling the Application form was 9th October 2019.
- Candidates can make the correction in the Application form 18th to 25th October 2019.
- Candidates can pay the application fee form 9th September 2019 to 10th October 2019.
- The Application fee can be paid either Credit/Debit or by Internet banking.
- we advise that candidates fill all the information Carefully.
- Candidates upload their Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After Filling the Application form, take a print out of the Application form and save it for the future use.
Here we discuss the UGC NET 2019 Application Fee:
- Application Fee can be through Credit Card/Debit Card or by internet banking.
- The Application Fee will only be paid online mode.
- The Fee Can not refundable.
How to Apply for UGC NET 2019?
Here we discuss the required steps to fill the UGC 2019 Application form:
- Visit the Official Website (Link Will Provide Soon).
- Clink on the Link “Apply for UGC NET”.
- After Clicking a new tab will be open.
- Fill all the required details carefully such as Basic information, Personal Information, Educational details, carefully.
- Candidates can upload their recent Scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format.
- After filling all the required information, Select the Payment Method.
- Candidates can pay fee by Credit/Debit card or by Internet banking.
- After successful payment, candidates check the payment status.
- After completing all the information candidates can take a print out of the Application form and save it for the future use.
Before applying candidates should know the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, Check below:
- The Candidates have Master degree from any recognized university or board.
- Ph.D Candidates can also Apply for UGC NET Examination.
- The Candidates must have at least 55% aggregate marks in Master’s degree from General and OBC and 50% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Those candidates who are in the final year/semester in Master degree can also apply for UGC NET examination.
- There is No age limit for Assistant Professor.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 30 years.
- For OBC/ST/SC/PWD and for women candidates the age relaxation is 5 years.
Books for UGC NET 2019
Here we discuss the UGC NET Books for 2019, UGC NET is one of the Most Popular Examination in India, here we discuss the Some of the Most Important Books for the UGC NET Examination Check below;
|Book Name||Author||Buy Now|
NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearson
|KVS Madaan||Click Here|
Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper I
UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude
Trueman’s UGC NET Commerce
UGC Net Management
An Objective History of English Literature Through MultipleChoice Questions (for UGCNET/SLET,TGT & PGT)