NTA will release the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, Candidates can check the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria before applying the UGC NET Application form, the Eligibility Criteria helps the candidates to know that they are eligible for the exam or not. The UGC NET 2018 Examination will be held between 9 – 23rd December 2018, and candidates can download the Admit Card form November 16th 2018. In this article we will discuss the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Form 2019 the UGC NET Examination will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). earlier this examination was conducted by CBSE. National Testing Agency will release the Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2019, those candidates who applying the Examination can check the eligibility criteria before fill the Application form.
Check Below the Complete Official Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET;
candidates must follow the minimum Education qualification before applying the Examination.
- Aspirant must have 55 % Marks in their Master Degree or its equivalent from the recognized university or Board under the UGC.
- Aspirants belong from OBC/SC/ST/PWD must Secure at least 50 % Marks in their Master Degree.
- Transgender aspirants will have similar qualification like SC/ST.
- Those candidates who are in the Final Year of their Master Degree can also apply for the Examination.
- Competitors with PHD qualification whose ace’s exam was finished by 19th September 1991 will be qualified for an unwinding of 5% in total imprints.
candidates must follow the minimum Age Limit before applying the Examination.
Junior Research Fellowship
- Aspirant must not be more then 28 Years as on January 1st, 2018.
- There will be age relaxation of 5 years for those candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC and PWD Category and also for Women .
- The Age relaxation for those candidates having L.L.M Degree is 3 Years.
- Candidates with research understanding, constrained to the period spent on research in the applicable/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a most extreme of 5 years, on creation of an authentication from proper specialist, will be given relaxation.
- There is no age limit decided for the Assistant Professor by the NTA.
- If the Candidates clear NET/SLET//SET Exams, will be eligiable for the post of Assistant Professor in Universities.
- Candidates, those have cleared SET Exam accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st June 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET.
- Those candidates who passed the UGC/CSIR JRF Examination prior to 1989 will also appearing in the UGC NET Examination.