Through UGC NET exam pattern candidate will get the complete idea about the UGC NET Examination. It is popularly known as National Eligibility (NET) under the supervision of University Grant Commission (UGC). It is the national level eligibility entrance exam. It is organized to test the qualification for Assistant Professor in both Indian Universities and schools and Junior Research Fellowship for Indian nationals. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
Through the below-given list, you will get complete UGC NET Exam Pattern where you will get difficulty level of the examination, a total number of questions, marking scheme, time duration given to attempt the examination.
- Exam Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based)
- Number of Sessions: Two Sessions (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Language and Medium of the Examination: English and Hindi
- Time Duration: For Paper 1 total 60 Minutes will be given and For Paper 2 a total 120 minutes will be given.
- Question Type: Objective Type of Questions (Multiple Choice of Question)
- Total number of Question: A total of 50 questions will be asked in Paper 1 and A total of 100 questions will be asked in Paper 2.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded to you in Paper 1 & 2.
- Negative Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Examination.
UGC NET 2019 Marking Scheme
Through below, given table candidates will get complete information about the marking scheme.
|UGC NET 2019||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Total Number of Questions||50||100|
|Marks allocated to per question||2||2|
|Time Duration||1 hour||2 hours|
Best books for UGC NET Preparation
Going through with the best resources will always give benefits to the candidates, If candidates start preparation without the guidance of the experts, then it is difficult for them finding the best books. Here we have listed the best books for UGC NET Preparation
- Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper by IM. Gagan and Sajit Kumar
- UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude Paperback by KVS Madaan
- UGC-NET Teaching and Research Aptitude: Previous Papers and Test Papers (Solved) by RPH Editorial Board
- Trueman’s UGC NET Commerce by Parveen Kataria
- English For UGC-NET/JRF/SLET (Paper II And III) And Other Competitive Examinations by RS Malik
- UGC-NET: Management Previous Years’ Papers (Solved) by Dr. Sima Kumari
- UGC NET Mathematical Sciences by Pawan Sharma
- UGC NET English LiteratureArihant ExpertsUGC NET Life Science by Ashish Nagesh and Prashant Kumar
- UGC-NET LAW Previous Years Paper I, II & III: Previous Years’ Papers Solved by RPH Editorial Board