NTA will declare UGC NET result in the month of August 2019. NTA (National Testing Agency) is the new conducting authority of the UGC NET Examination as per the announcement of Ministry of Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Jathedar. The result will available from the official website via online mode. There is no offline mode facility available to the announcement of UGC NET Result. The conducting authority will not be responsible for the declaration of offline mode result. Candidates will also get their scorecard for both papers along with the UGC Result. UGC NET merit list also declare along with the UGC NET Result 2019. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about UGC NET Result 2019, Merit List.
UGC NET Result 2019:
Previously CBSE was the former conducting authority of the UGC NET Examination. Candidates who secure minimum cut off marks in the UGC NET Examination will be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.
How to download UGC NET Scorecard/Result
Here you will get complete step by step guide to download UGC NET Scorecard:
- Candidates need to go through with the official website which is given above.
- Candidates need to go through with the Check Your Result Link.
- Once candidates click on the link a new login window will appear.
- Candidates need to enter their application number/roll number and date of birth as mentioned in the UGC NET Admit Card.
- Then click on Submit Button.
- A result window will appear in front of your computer screen, where candidates need to check their complete details whether these all details are correct or not If in case any discrepancies exist then candidates need to contact immediately with the conducting authority.
- Candidates need to download their scorecard, if every detail is correctly written.
UGC NET Answer Keys:
Before releasing the UGC NET Result, the authority also releases the answer key of the UGC NET Exam, through the answer keys candidates can obtain that how many marks he/she gets in the NET Examination. If in case candidates found any discrepancy in the answer key, they can challenge it by uploading the correct answer key and by paying the challenge answer fee, If authority finds that the challenges are accurate then authority will refund their application fee but if in case of authority find the answer they submitted is not correct then no refund policy will be applied.
UGC NET Cut Off 2019:
Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks required to secure in the competitive examination through candidates can crack it easily. Only 6% of candidates will qualify for the post of Assistant professor which is decided by the authority. It might likewise be noticed that keeping in mind the end goal to be considered for Assistant Professor just or both Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship, candidates must show up for both the papers and secure least 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer/PwD) total stamps in both the papers taken together.