Candidates who are successfully registered for various posts which are available in Uttarakhand Government. Every Year Uttarakhand Government organised UKPSC Exam for those who are eligible and want to build their career in civil services. The conducting authority announced the vacant position available and others details like exam dates, cut off and because it never assumable data. Uttarakhand Government will release UKPSC Admit Card soon once all the applicants submitted successfully UPKSC Application Form. This year the number of vacancies will go increased and how much it is not expected. Candidates will get complete information through this article about UPKSC Admit Card where candidates finds How to download, what details mentioned in the UKPSC Admit Card.
UKPSC Admit Card
|PSC Uttarakhand Admit Card|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor Posts|
|No of Vacant Posts||Available soon|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand, India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Date of release of Uttarakhand PSC Notificaiton||Available Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply for Uttarakhand PSC Posts||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply for the UK PSC||Available Soon|
|Exam Location||Uttarakhand, India|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Official Website||www.ukpsc.gov.in|
How to Download Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC Admit Card) Hall Ticket? ukpsc.gov.in
Those who are successfully registered for the various post which are available in the currently in the site can apply if they will be eligible before going to apply; Check your eligibility criteria:
- Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the official website – ukpsc.gov.in
- Step 2 – Then click on ‘more’ under recent updates section
- Step 3 – Click on the date ‘16-10-2017 – Download your Admit Card for Exam-(First Stage)
Under This Section Candidates need to follow below given steps:
- Step 4 – For Admit Card Candidates need to click here
- Step 5 – Then click on the download button which is available for the available post which you applied previously
- Step 6 – Click on ‘Click Here’
- Step 7 – Enter the details like registration number and date of birth, which you will get after registration and then click on submit button.
Details Mentioned Under the UKPSC Admit Card:
- Name of Candidates
- Examination Centers
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Instruction for examination
- Exam Center Code
- Medium of Question Papers
What I can do; If I forget my Password
- Those who forget their password can fetch it:
- They need to click over forget password.
- Then fill the detailed which is required.
- Click on reset.
- Those who knows password and forget Registration Number
- They need to download their admit card logging by date.
- Then fill the required details; In your computer you have two option either you can go with your own credential or either you can login by your date of birth.
- After that you can able to download your UKPSC Admit Card