UKPSC – UKPCS Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19: UKPSC – UKPCS has release an advertisement for total 917 Vacancies for the post of Lecturer, Eligible candidates can apply from the official website of the UKPCS, the application form will be available form 4th September 2018 and last date of filling the Application Form is 25th September 2018.
UKPSC – UKPCS Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19
UKPSC – UKPCS Recruitment through OTR for Lecturer Click Here to Apply
Click Here to View Detailed Advertisement for UKPSC – UKPCS Lecturer Recruitment
UKPCS/UKPSC introduce a One Time Registration Process for all UKPSC Examination, Click Here for more information.
उत्तराखण्ड विशेष अधीनस्थ शिक्षा (प्रवक्ता संवर्ग-समूह ‘ग’) सेवा (सामान्य एवं महिला शाखा) परीक्षा-2018 की विज्ञप्ति, विज्ञापन, पाठ्यक्रम एवं One Time Registration (OTR) के माध्यम से Online Application Form Click Here to Check.
UKPCS has release an advertisement for the post of Lecturer, Candidates can apply through the One Time Registration (OTR) process, there are total number of 917 vacancies introduced.
UKPSC – UKPCS Lecturer Recruitment
|Organization-Name||UKPSC Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam-Name||Combined Competitive Exam 2018|
|Apply||Online through OTR|
|Date to apply||4th September 2018|
|Last-date||25th September 2018|
|Official Notification Released Dates||4th September 2018|
|Application Form Submission Last Dates||25th September 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||Will be published soon|
|Exam Dates||Will be published soon|
|Result will be released||Will be published soon|
How to Register One Time in UKPCS/UKPSC?
Here we discuss the One Time registration process for UKPCS/UKPSC Examination, Check Below for registration process.
- Visit the Official Website of UKPCS/UKPCS (http://www.ukpsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx).
- Link will be open in a new tab, Fill all the required details carefully.
- For New user registration, Click on “New User Registration” button. (Below the Login Button).
- Fill the required details carefully such as “User Name, E-Mail, Mobile Number, Date of Birth (DOB) & Password”.
- After Entering the Email ID and Mobile Number candidates get OTP(One Time Password) and click Create user button.
- After clicking create user button, a pop up will open and show “Your account registered successfully”. after this click OK button.
- Candidates should note “User Name” and “Password” for the future use.
- Next step is Profile Creation, which is created only once so fill all the details carefully.
- Login into the System with registered User Name & Password.
- A pop up Instruction window will open, read the instruction carefully.
- Check “I have read the instruction” & Click on GO button.
- A New page will open, click on “Profile Creation” button, here candidates fill their all basic information such as “Personal Details, Address Details, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Upload Scanned photograph and Signature”.
UKPSC| Admit Card
Those who are eligible and successfully registered for Uttarakhand PCS Exam, will get the UKPSC Admit Card. Every-time once the exam will be conducted candidates need to take their admit card in the examination hall. Candidate who can not take their admit card in the examination hall will not permitted to attend the examination. The admit card will be released through the online mode in the official website.
Uttarakhand PSC (UKPCS)/(UKPCS) | Exam Center
|Kotdwar (Pauri Garhwal)||Haldwani (Nainital)|
|New Tehri||Rudrapur(Udham Singh Nagar)|
|Uttarkashi||Pantnagar(Udham Singh Nagar)|