UKSEE Admit Card 2018 will be published by Uttarakhand Technical University. It will be available through online mode only. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually by post. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma MBA, MCA degree courses. Candidates can also apply for admission into second year of B.Tech, MBA, MCA and B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) courses.
Tentative dates of UKSEE Admit card 2018
|Submit the application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Download the admit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Entrance examination||3rd week of May 2018|
How to download the admit card
- Go to the official link uksee.uktech.ac.in and click on Login button.
- A new page will be show on the screen.
- Enter the “Registration No. /Application No.” & “Date of Birth” on the website.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen and then download the admit card.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the admit card for future use.
People Also Read: UKSEE Syllabus
Instruction related to the admit card
- To keep safe the admit card till admission in the university.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card issued by the university along with one attested copy.
- Mobile phones and calculators are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Without admit card and ID proof, no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should reach their examination hall before one hour ago.
- Carry any one of the valid photo IDs in original and non-expired such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.
- If candidates will write anything elsewhere in the OMR answer sheet, then they will be disqualified from the test.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of written examination.
The UKSEE Exam will be held in various exam centers. Candidates can choose the center to your according. Centers are:
- New Tehri.
Entrance examination centres for first year M.Tech., M.Pharm., MBA and second year (Lateral Entry) MCA will be organized at Dehradun, Haldwani and Roorkee only.