UKSEE result 2018 will be announced in the fourth week of May 2018. UKSEE results can be available through online mode. It is a state level entrance exam . The written test will be conducted through offline mode. In result, candidates can check their marks scored, rank, qualifying status , roll number, category, sub-category etc. Candidates should secure the result for further processes. The answer key will be released along with the publication of results.
Candidates can access the result through online mode only. The university will not send the result to registered address by post.
Tentative date of UKSEE Result 2018
|Date of UKSEE Exam||3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
How to check the result of UKSEE 2018
- Go to the official website uksee.uktech.ac.in.
- Click on “UKSEE 2018” link.
- Enter your selected Course Given in Application Form for Download click on Submit Button.
- The result will be show in your system screen.
- Candidates can check the result through your roll no., name, father’s name, category, sub-category and rank.
- Download the result and take the printout.
Evaluation of Result
The University will deliver the separate merit list for each course. The university will provide the merit position, scorecard with total marks, marks obtained in each subject and answer keys for the candidates. If two candidates will gain equal marks, then the university will prepare the inter-se-merit. Inter-se-merit will be determined as follows:
- A candidate giving the less number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- Candidate with higher age will be given preference.
- The marks scored in the qualifying exam.
UKSEE Counselling 2018
The counselling will be organized on online mode. The counselling will be conducted from the first week of July 2018. For UKSEE counselling, candidates have to registered on the website. The seat will be displayed on the website for the counselling. If candidates attend the counselling then candidates have to deposit the counselling fee. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill the course choices according to the preferences.