UPTET 2018: The last date for applying for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 will be extended to one week. On Monday, the proposal for extension of the date has been sent by the regulatory authority to the regime. By the evening the order is expected to be issued.
Examination authority Anil Bhushan Chaturvedi said that due to the server down, the candidates are having trouble. We are sending proposals to increase the last date one week. Online applications for TET-18 started on September 18. About 2.5 lakh people have been able to apply only in the first two-three days.
UPTET 2018: TET website not updated on the seventh day, expected to increase application deadline
Since then, the website started making trouble and the department has not been able to overcome this problem yet. It is believed that 80% of the candidates are unable to submit the form. On Sunday night, trying to fix the website was stopped, but it has not been able to solve the problem yet.
UPTET 2018: Fill the form at 10 am, OTP at 3 o’clock, despite hours of attempts, the candidates not completing the form on the upbasiceduboard.gov.in website
UPTET 2018: Now voter ID valid in UP TET, not taking base number
Registration for scheduled schedule will be on October 4 evening till 6 PM. The application fee will be taken till October 5. After this, the last date for taking the print by completing the application form is October 6.
What are the difficulties that facing Candidates?
- After filling the form, OTP is not coming on the phone number
- The server is not working if OTP has been filled up.
- If the form submission button is pressed, then buffering starts, and then you start typing ‘error’ on the monitor.
- If there is an attempt to fill the form again, then on the website it is written that this mobile number is already registered, give the second number.
- The fees are being cut from the bank but fees are not being deposited.