Candidates can fill th UPTET Application Form in online mode. UPTET(Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is a state level exam conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) for the recruitment of Primary and Upper Primary Level teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. exam is conducted by UPBED to recruit teachers at various public schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP Government has announced notification for recruitment of 68,500 Assistant Teachers for various junior schools in the state.
UPTET Application Form
Document required while filling the UPTET Application Form;
- Scanned Copy of recent Passport size ofthe photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Aadhaar Card number.
UPTET Application Form
- UPTET Notification will be available from 15th September 2018.
- UPTET Application Form will be available from 17th September 2018,
- Last date of filling the application form is 3rd October 2018.
- UP Government has announced notification for recruitment of 68,500 Assistant Teachers for various junior schools in the state.
- Candidates may fill the Application Form in the Online Mode only.
UPTET Registration Form Pattern
How to Apply for UPTET?
UPTET Notification will be release on September 2019, and the online Application Form will be available from 17th September 2019 and the last date of filling the Application form will be 3rd October 2019. the Application form will be available only in online mode.
Click Here to Check How to Fill UPTET Application Form?
The UPTET Application Form may be fill in Four Steps, Check below;
1: Online Registration
- Candidates must visit the UPTET Official Website (Link will provide above).
- candidates fill all the required information like Name, Educational Qualification, Personal Details, and other details carefully.
- Candidates must upload their recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to select the district at the time of UPTET Registration from which candidate wants to appear.
2. Application Fee
|Category||UPTET Application Fee|
|General Category||INR 400|
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||INR 400|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||INR 200|
3. Document Upload
- Once the Application Fee will paid, candidates must upload the required documents.
- Documents includes Photograph, Signature, Identity proof, intermediate mark sheet.
4: Print the Application Form
- Candidates must take a print out of the online application form and save it for the future use.
- First candidates must login with their Application ID and Password.
- After Login The Application Form will be Appear on the Computer Screen, candidates can download the Application Form and take a print out of the Application form.
To apply for the Exam, the Age of the Candidates must be in between 18 years to 35 years. there is a age relaxation for different category as per the government , check Age Limit below;