UPTET Application Form 2019 has been released now, Candidates can fill the application form from 1st November 2019 to 20th November 2019. Candidates can fill the Application Form in online mode. UPTET(Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is a state level exam conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) for the recruitment of Primary and Upper Primary Level teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. exam is conducted by UPBED to recruit teachers at various public schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP Government has announced notification for recruitment of 68,500* Assistant Teachers for various junior schools in the state.
UPTET Application Form 2019
UPTET 2019 Complete Schedule has been released now, Click Here to check Complete Schedule.
Document required while filling the UPTET Application Form;
- Scanned Copy of recent Passport size of the photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Aadhaar Card number.
UPTET Application Form
- UPTET Notification has been available on 31st October 2019.
- UPTET Application Form has been available from 1st November 2019 to 20th November 2019.
- The last date of filling the application form is 20th November 2019.
- UP Government has announced notification for recruitment of Assistant Teachers for various junior schools in the state.
- Candidates may fill the Application Form in the Online Mode only.
UPTET Registration Form Pattern
How to Apply for UPTET?
UPTET Notification has been released on 31st October 2019, and the online Application Form available from 1st November 2019 and the last date of filling the Application form will be 20th November 2019. the Application form available only in online mode.
The UPTET Application Form may be fill in Four Steps, Check below;
1: Online Registration
- Candidates must visit the UPTET Official Website (Link will provide above).
- candidates fill all the required information like Name, Educational Qualification, Personal Details, and other details carefully.
- Candidates must upload their recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to select the district at the time of UPTET Registration from which candidate wants to appear.
2. Application Fee:
Check Application Fee for Paper I or II:
|Category||UPTET Application Fee|
|General Category||INR 600|
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||INR 600|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 400|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||INR 400|
|Physically Challenged||INR 100|
Check Application Fee for Paper I & II:
|Category||UPTET Application Fee|
|General Category||INR 1200|
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||INR 1200|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 800|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||INR 800|
|Physically Challenged||INR 200|
3. Document Upload
- Once the Application Fee will paid, candidates must upload the required documents.
- Documents includes Photograph, Signature, Identity proof, intermediate mark sheet.
4: Print the Application Form
- Candidates must take a print out of the online application form and save it for the future use.
- First candidates must login with their Application ID and Password.
- After Login The Application Form will be Appear on the Computer Screen, candidates can download the Application Form and take a print out of the Application form.
To apply for the Exam, the Age of the Candidates must be in between 18 years to 35 years. there is a age relaxation for different category as per the government , check Age Limit below;