UTET Admit Card 2019: The UBSE has been released UTET Admit Card on 20th October 2019. The UTET Exam will be conducted on 6th November 2019. The exam will be conducted via the offline mode. Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) is the main conducting authority of Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET). The admit card will be available on the official website of ubse.uk.gov.in. Candidates can download it via online mode. There is no offline mode available to download admit card or The authority will not be responsible for providing the admit card via offline mode i.e. speed post, post and etc.
UTET Admit Card 2019 Released Now
UTET 2019 Admit Card has been released now, Click Here to Download Admit Card.
To Read this article in Hindi Click Here
UBSE will be conducted UTET exam on 6th November 2019 which has been declared previously in the official notification. As UBSE conduct UTET Exam in two sessions(Morning and Evening) for Paper I or Paper II. Get the admit card dates for UTET:
UTET Admit Card – Important Dates
|Events||Admit Card Date|
|Availability of Admit Card 2019|| 20th October 2019 (Released)
|Date of UTET Exam||6th November 2019|
Step by step guide to download Admit Card 2019
Get complete procedure from here to download Admit Card:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UBSE.
- Click on the link given for download admit card.
- Candidates need to login into their dashboard by filling their application number or password.
- Candidates need to enter his/her Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth or OMR Number into the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- A new computer screen will appear in front of you, in which you admit card appears.
- Candidates need to cross-check their details and download it for future reference.
- If in case candidates find that any discrepancies having in their admit card they need to contact immediately to the conducting authority.
The Exam will be conducted across 13 districts in Uttarakhand State. IN these 13 state a total 29 exam centers made by the conducting authority. Here I am going to list a few:
- New Tehri
Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidates
- Father’s Name
- Place of the Examination Center
- The timing of the Examination
- Date of the Exam
- Shift Name