The UBSE is yet to release the UTET Admit Card. The details regarding the admit card will be declared in the notification released by the UBSE. The UTET Exam will be conducted in the first week of November 2020. The exam will be conducted in the offline mode. Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) is the main conducting authority of Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET). The admit card will be available on the official website i.e., ubse.uk.gov.in. The candidates can only download the admit card online and there is no offline mode available to access the admit card. The authority will not be responsible for providing the admit card to any candidate.
UTET Admit Card 2020
UTET 2020 Admit Card to be released soon!
To read this article in Hindi Click Here
UBSE will be conducting the UTET exam in the first week of November 2020. UBSE conducts the UTET Exam in two sessions (Morning and Evening) for Paper I or Paper II. Get the admit card dates for UTET:
UTET Admit Card – Important Dates
|Events||Admit Card Date|
|Availability of Admit Card 2019||4th week of October 2020 (tentative)
|Date of UTET Exam||1st week of November 2020|
How to download the UTET Admit Card 2020?
The candidates can download the admit card by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of UBSE.
- Click on the link given for downloading the admit card.
- Login on your dashboard using your application number and password.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and OMR Number in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- A new computer screen will appear in front of you, in which you admit card appears.
- Cross-check the details and download it for future reference.
NOTE: In case of any discrepancies regarding the admit card, the candidate must contact the conducting authorities.
The exam will be conducted across 13 districts in Uttarakhand. There are a total of 29 test centers which are as given below:
Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidates
- Father’s Name
- Place of the Examination Center
- The timing of the Examination
- Date of the Exam
- Shift Name