Candidates who successfully appears in the Uttarakhand state teacher Eligibility test can able to download Answer key which will be released by Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education. The Answer Key for UTET Examination release through online in the official website of ubse.uk.cov.in. Through the help of Answer key, candidates can take help or can get the idea of marks which they can get in the UTET Examination. Through this article, you will get complete information about Answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
UTET Answer Key 2019
UTET 2019 Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to Check answer key for Paper I
UTET 2019 Answer key for Paper II has been released now, Click Here to Check.
UTET has been released the objection format for Answer Key, Click Here to Check Format.
As UTET exam has been conducted on 6th November 2019 for UTET paper 1 and conducted on 6th November 2019 in the second session for UTET Paper 2. UTET Exam conducted successfully by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) than after one week UTET Official Answer Key will be available on the official website. Coaching level answer key also available the third or fourth day after the examination, you can get the idea but the best one you need to wait till the declaration of official answer key.
Answer Key for Paper 1
The institutional level answer key available now. Download and calculate your marks accordingly..
Answer Key for Paper 2
For Paper 2 Answer key available now.
Here we are giving the date sheet for Answer Key:
|Exam Date of UTET Paper 1||6th November 2019|
|Exam Date of UTET Paper 2||6th November 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||14th November 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||November 2019|
Step by step guide to download Answer Key:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the given link of the answer keys.
- A new computer screen will appear in front of you.
- In this screen answer, keys pdf will appear.
- Download the answer key.
- And take a copy of printout and match your answer and get the idea of marks obtained by you in the UTET Examination.
[su_button url=”http://learndunia.com/utet-result/” style=”soft” background=”#0d77d2″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Download your Scorecard from here | UTET Result 2019[/su_button]
- Some coaching institutes have released the answer key after one or two hours of the examination or some are released after one or two days for the reference of students.
- Candidates can use these answer key for only reference purpose but getting the exact idea about the marks scored or obtained by the candidates in UTET Examination is given by the official answer key.
- After the release of answer key candidates can also take objections against the answer key released by the authority if they find any discrepancy.
- The answer key will be released on the above-mentioned date.
[su_button url=”http://learndunia.com/utet/” style=”soft” background=”#0d77d2″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]UTET Selection Procedure [/su_button]
UTET Official Answer Key
The final idea or the best marks obtained by candidates will be decided by the official answer key. If a candidate finds after reviewing the answer key he will score 90 marks and he is under the eligibility criteria that mean he got selection in UTET Examination.
UTET Cut Off Marks
Here we have listed the qualifying marks which candidates need to score for getting selection in the UTET Examination.
- General – 60% marks
- SC/ST – 40% marks
- OBC/Differently Abled Class – 50% marks
Candidates who will not able to score minimum qualifying marks according to the authority, they will not get selected in UTET Examination, their name will not be listed into the merit list of the UTET Examination.
Procedure to Calculate Marks through Answer Key:
Once candidates download the official answer key of UTET Examination, Candidates can use it for calculating their marks. Candidates need to follow the below given marking scheme:
A Total 150 questions asked in the UTET Examination which carry 150 marks as well.
- For Each Correct Answer, Candidates will be awarded 1 marks.
- For each incorrect answer, no marks will be deducted (There is no negative marking in the UTET Examination)
UTET Cut Off:
UTET Cut Off is the minimum marks to required to score for getting selection in the UTET Examination. This is the minimum required marks which are required to be eligible for UTET Further Procedure. Here is the complete cut off via category wise:
- For General Category: 60%
- For OBC/PWD Category: 50%
- For SC/ST Category: 40%