UTET is set to be conducted in the first week of November 2020 by Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education. The UTET Paper-I and UTET Paper 2 institutional level answer key/coaching centre level answer key will be released after the examination is conducted. Candidates can predict assumable scores through the help of the answer key. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about UTET Paper 1 & 2 answer key.
UTET Answer Key 2020
The UTET answer key will be released on the official website of UBSE after the exam has been successfully conducted. The exam is set to be conducted in the first week of November 2020. The UTET exam is held in two shifts. The tentative date for the release of UTET answer key is 22 November 2020. UBSE (Uttarakhand Board of School Education) conducts the UTET examination and is responsible for releasing the answer key. The candidates can check the official website of the exam. The UTET answer key will consist of various columns mentioning the question number along with the correct answer for all subject of UTET. UBSE releases the answer key for both the papers. Apart from this, separate answer keys for UTET exam have been released for different subjects.
The UTET Paper 1 & 2 answer key is set to be released on the official website of UTET. The candidates can check the answer key on the online portal of UBSE. The UTET exam is set to be conducted in the first week of November. Here you will get complete question paper with solution and answer key which is prepared by the institutional/coaching centres, though answer key candidates can get an idea or predict the scores they will get in the UTET Examination. The final scores will be declared by the authority, but through this official answer key, you will get a little bit idea about the UTET Result.
The provisional answer key of Uttarakhand TET is expected to be released in the 2nd week of December 2020. Furthermore, the authorities release the final answer key in the last week of January 2020.
Steps to download the Answer Key
- Visit the official website
- Click on the given link of the answer keys.
- A new computer screen will appear in front of you.
- In this screen answer, keys pdf will appear.
- Download the answer key.
- And take a copy of printout and match your answer and get the idea of marks obtained by you in the UTET Examination.
- Some coaching institutes release the answer key after one or two hours of the examination, and some of them release it after a few days for the students’ reference.
- Candidates must use these answer key for reference purpose only. The exact answers are only available after the release of the official answer key by the UBSE.
- After the release of answer key candidates can also take objections against the answer key released by the authority if they find any discrepancy.
- The answer key will be released in the last week of January 2020 (tentatively).
The final idea or the best marks obtained by candidates will be decided by the official answer key. If a candidate finds after reviewing the answer key, he will score 90 marks, and he is under the eligibility criteria that mean he got selection in the exam.
Procedure to Calculate Marks through Answer Key
Once candidates download the official answer key, they can use it for calculating their marks. Candidates need to follow the below given marking scheme:
A Total 150 questions asked in the UTET Examination which carry 150 marks as well.
- For Each Correct Answer, Candidates will be awarded one marks.
- For each incorrect answer, no marks will be deducted (There is no negative marking in the UTET Examination)