UBTER will release the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Result 2020 after the successful conduction of the exam. The schedule for the JEEP exam has been postponed due to the spread of the coronavirus in the country. Here, applicants can get complete details regarding the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Result.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2020
Those who will appear in the JEEP Examination can check their scorecard from the official website. Candidates who are not able to find the link in the official website can get the download link from the below-listed paragraphs. Authority will not provide it via offline mode. It is advised that the candidates take a print out copy of the result for a future purpose which will help you during the admission process and counselling process. Candidates can start registration for JEEP Counseling process from the second week of June 2020. Candidates can fill the form via online process only. The counselling process will be conducted in various rounds depending on the availability of the seats.
(Uttarakhand Polytechnic) JEEP Result Dates 2020
JEEP Examination will be conducted via offline mode only. There is no parameter for the online medium. The result will be declared by the conducting authority after the successful conduction of the exam. Once JEEP Result is released, the students who qualify the JEEP will be called by the authority for the counselling procedure.
|Exam date (Offline)||To be notified soon|
|Result announcement||To be notified soon|
|Counselling starts||To be notified soon|
How to Check JEEP Result
The candidates can check their JEEP 2020 results by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of JEEP 2020.
- Click on the result link and a new screen will be displayed in which candidates result will be displayed.
- Enter your credentials (roll number and DOB) and log in.
- Click on check your result button.
- Your result will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Download the result and print it for future reference.
JEEP Merit List 2020
The conducting authority will also prepare a merit list for all the students for each course based on the marks. The authority will organize the counselling process on the basis of the JEEP Merit List. If in case two students have the same marks/score in the JEEP Examination, then a tie-breaking method will be applied for calculating their ranks or merit which will be followed as:
- In the first level, candidates will be preferred on the basis of Date of Birth.
- If again the tie remains, then candidates who have more marks in Mathematics subjects will be preferred.
- If again tie remains, then candidates who have more marks in the chemistry subjects will be preferred.
- If the tie still persists, then marks obtained in the Biology will be preferred while calculating or creating merit list.
JEEP Counselling 2020
The conducting authority will start JEEP Counselling Procedure from the first week of July 2020. Candidates can participate in this JEEP Counselling Procedure via online mode. Conducting body has divided the counselling procedure into various parts as listed below:
- Online Registration
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
- Candidates need to report at the allotted colleges in the given time frame.
Choice filling and online registration will be done through online mode only. Once candidates register for the counselling procedure, the seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the criteria. After getting the seat, candidates also need to report in the allotted college for completing the admission process.
Candidates need to carry all the required or necessary documents at the allotted centre or college. The candidate must also bring their original documents and photographs with photocopies which will be used for verification.