JEEP result will be declared on 20th May 2019 by Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBTER)/Uttarakhand Polytechnic. Candidates who want to get their scorecard to need to download it via the official website by Online Mode only. The authority will not be responsible for the offline mode result declaration. It is a state level engineering and other group examination which is popularly known as Uttarakhand Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEEP). It is conducted to provide admission into the polytechnic courses in the various institutions which are listed in the Uttarakhand state. The courses will be engineering, pharmacy, fashion design & other polytechnic courses. Through this article candidates, will get complete information about JEEP Result 2019, How to download it , complete procedure and other important information.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2019
Those who will appear in the JEEP Examination can check their scorecard from the official website. Candidates who will not able to find the link in the official website Can get the download link from the below-listed paragraphs. Authority will not provide it via offline mode. It is advised to the candidates please take a print out copy of the result for a future purpose which will help you while admission process and counseling process. Candidates can start registration for JEEP Counseling process from the first week of July 2019. Candidates can fill the form via online process only. The counseling process will be conducted in various rounds depending on the availability of the seats.
(Uttarakhand Polytechnic) JEEP Result Dates 2019
The conducting authority will organize JEEP Examination on 28th & 29th April 2019 for all groups. JEEP Examination will be conducted via offline mode only. There is no parameter for the online medium. The result will be declared by the conducting authority on 20th May 2019. Once JEEP Result will be declared the authority will be called those students who will clear the cut off examination or be in the JEEP Merit List for the counseling procedure
How to Check JEEP Result
Here we have listed all the important steps through you can check your JEEP Result:
- Candidates need to visit the official website link which is listed above.
- Then, candidates need to click on the given link and a new screen will be displayed in which candidates result will be displayed.
- Candidates need to enter their credentials like roll number and DOB.
- After that candidates need to click on check your result button.
- Your result will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Take a copy of the printout of your result for future reference.
JEEP Merit List 2019
The conducting authority will also prepare a merit list for all the students for each course on students marks basis. The authority will organize the counseling process on the basis of the JEEP Merit List. If in case two students have the same marks/score in the JEEP Examination, then the tie-breaking method will be applied for calculating their ranks or merit which will be followed as:
- In the first level, Candidates will be preferred on the basis of Date of Birth.
- If again the tie remains, then candidates who have more marks in Mathematics subjects will be preferred.
- If again tie remains then candidates who have more marks in the chemistry subjects will be preferred.
- If again the tie persists then marks obtained in the Biology will be preferred while calculating or creating merit list.
JEEP Counselling 2019
The conducting authority will start JEEP Counselling Procedure from the first week of July 2019. Candidates can participate in this JEEP Counselling Procedure via online mode. Conducting authority has been divided counseling procedure into various parts i.e:
- Online Registration
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
- Candidates need to report at the allotted colleges in the given time frame.
Choice filling and online registration will be done via online mode only. Once candidates will register for the counseling procedure, the seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of certain criteria. After allotting the seat candidates also need to report in the allotted college for completing the admission process.
Candidates need to carry all the required or necessary documents at the allotted center’s or colleges. Also, Candidates need to carry their original documents with the original photographs with photocopies which should be used for verification.