Uttarakhand Polytechnic: Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Application form has been released, the exam is conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). the exam is also known as the JEEP(Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic), this is a state level exam. through this exam, candidates can get confirmation in different polytechnic foundations of the state. Here, applicants can check the entire data identified with the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 24th March 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) | Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form (online)||1st January 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application Form||24th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Last Date of Printing filled-up form||25th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||15th April 2018|
|Date of Examination (Group E & P)||29th April 2018
|Date of Examination (Group H,M,G,T,A)||30th April 2018
|Announcement of Result||20th May 2018|
|Date of Counselling||Second week of July 2018|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) | Application Form
- Candidates can start the application form filling process from the 1st January 2018.
- The application frame can be acquired in online mode.
- The Availability of Application form from 1st January 2018.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form will be 24th March 2018 (Extended).
- candidates have to upload scanned copy of Photograph & signature in a given format.
- there is no offline mode of application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) | Application Fee
- For SC/ST category candidates, The application fee is Rs. 500 + Bank Charges.
- For other Category, The application fee is Rs. Rs. 800 + Bank Charges.
- The application fee can be paid by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
- Subjects: Should pass with mathematics and science subjects in the matriculation standard.
- Domicile: Candidate must have the domicile of Uttarakhand.
- Qualification: Candidate should pass the 10th or equivalent examination from the Uttarakhand or any other recognized board.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) | How to Fill the Application Form
Step 1: Visit official Website
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Select your course and click apply now link.
Step 2: Registration
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your own and address subtle elements, for example, Date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, and so forth.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Now, click on “Click here to make online payment” link.
- Make payment & click on “Pay Now” button.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- After fee submission, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- The size of the file should be 20 KB to 50 KB (Photograph) & 10 KB to 20 KB (Signature).
- Dimension should be 200×230 pixels (Photograph) & 140×60 pixels (Signature).
- Then, click on “submit” button.
Step 3: Confirmation Page
- At last, take the print out copy of the confirmation page for further use.
Also check DMRC Application form Click Here.
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.