VITEEE Admit Card: The conducting authority will release VITEEE Admit Card 2019 in the third week of March 2019. VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) is a top-level university examination for admission in b.tech programs which is offered by the VIT University in their Chennai & Vellore campuses for engineering students. Candidates need to book their exam slot before the generation of admit card. Here you will get complete information about VITEEE Admit Card, how to download it and from where we can download it.
VITEEE Admit Card 2019
The conducting authority will release VITEEE 2019 admit card through online mode. A candidate will able to download they’re admit card if they booked their exam slot. The conducting authority will not release the admit card via post or offline mode. Once a candidate booked their exam slot; then they will not able to change their particulars details from the application form. If a candidate has not booked their exam slot then it will automatically be booked by the preference on the basis of the university.
Details are given in the Admit Card
Below listed details are mentioned in the VITEEE admit card 2019:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject chosen (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date & Time
- Address of Exam Venue
- Lab Code
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Related Instructions
VITEEE Admit Card 2019 Date
Once candidates slot booking process is complete then candidates can download the admit card. The authority will give a slot booking facility to the candidates from the third week of March 2019 and the facility will continue the fourth week of March 2019. Candidates can re-print VITEEE admit card 2019 from the last week of March 2019. It will be conducted between 4th April to 15th April 2019. Once the exam will be conducted successfully then the VITEEE result will be declared on 25th April 2019(Expected). Once the result will be declared by the VIT University after the VITEEE counseling 2019 process is started from the second week of May 2019.
Procedure to download Admit Card
Follow below-given steps to download the VITEEE admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- The online seat booking system is opened in the website.
- Need to fill Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The first candidate needs to read all the instructions carefully, then click on the “Book a Seat” button and book your seat.
- Candidate needs to fill like Test Name, State/International, Test City, Subject Chosen, Chose Test Date, Test Centre Name, etc.
- Once you filled all the details then exam centres available and dates will be opened.
- Then “Book” your seat and reserve a slot.
- Cross check your filled details and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Then “View my e-admit card” option.
- Then you will able to view your admit card.
- Once your admit card will be generated you need to take a printout to admit card for future purpose.
Candidates need to carry following documents at the examination day
Candidates need to carry ID proof along with their admit card in the exam centers. Candidates can carry one of the following ID proof in the examination hall:
- School/College Photo ID Card
- 12th board exam admit card/hall ticket bearing photograph
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card