The VITEEE Admit card was scheduled to be released in March 2020 but has been postponed due to COVID-19. The conducting authority will release the updated schedule for VITEEE Admit Card 2020 soon. The Admit Card contains many important details about the candidate such as their name, roll number, exam centre and other details along with the exam day instructions. Here you will get complete information about VITEEE Admit Card, how to download it and from where to download it.
VITEEE Admit Card 2020
The conducting authority will release VITEEE 2020 admit card through online mode. A candidate will able to download their admit card if they have booked their exam slot. The conducting authority will not release the admit card via post or offline mode. Once a candidate booked their exam slot, they will not be able to change their details from the application form. If a candidate has not booked their exam slot, then it will automatically be booked by the preference on the basis of the university.
Details on the Admit Card
Below listed details are mentioned in the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject chosen (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date & Time
- Address of Exam Venue
- Lab Code
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Related Instructions
Procedure to download the Admit Card
Follow the below-given steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the VIT official website.
- Open the online seat booking system on the website.
- Fill the Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully, then click on the “Book a Seat” button and book your seat.
- Candidate needs to fill details like Test Name, State/International, Test City, Subject Chosen, Chose Test Date, Test Centre Name, etc.
- Once you filled all the details, then exam centres available and dates will be opened.
- Then book your seat and reserve a slot.
- Cross-check your details and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Then click on “View my e-admit card” button.
- Then you will able to view your admit card.
- Once your admit card will be generated, you need to take a printout to admit card for future purpose.
Candidates need to carry following documents at the examination day
Candidates need to carry an ID proof along with their admit card in the exam centres. Candidates can carry any one of these:
- School/College Photo ID Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
People are also reading:
- VITEEE Exam Dates
- VITEEE Application Form
- VITEEE Result
- VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
- VITEEE Important Topics
- VITEEE Preparation Tips
- VITEEE Syllabus
- VITEEE Exam Pattern