VITEEE Application Form: VIT University released VITEEE Application Form 2019 is available now via online mode in the official website and offline mode via post office. The registration process will continued till February 28, 2019. Candidates can fill their application from the official link @vit.ac.in or via offline application form. The online application form is available now, while candidates can apply via offline application which also available in selected post offices and VIT campuses from November 9. VIT University also give a facility to check your application form status. Candidates need to enter 10 digit application number and verification code to getting their application status. Candidates can start registering and filling the online/offline VITEEE 2019 application form. In this article you will get the complete information about VITEEE Application Form and how to apply for VITEEE and what are the documents are required for the application form.
28th February 2019 is the last date to Aply for VITEEE 2019, Click Here to apply online.
VITEEE Application Form status has been releaed now, Click Here to Check Application Status.
VITEEE Application Form 2019: Important Dates
Here we discuss the VITEEE Exam Dates, Check below:
|Availability of Online Application Form/Sale of OMR Application Form||1st November 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application form||28th February 2019|
|Date for checking application status||After 2 or 3 weeks of application submission|
|Exam Date||4th – 15th April 2019|
Procedure to fill Offline VITEEE Application Form 2019
Before you may starts filling application form; candidates need to check the application form where it is available.
How to Fill VITEEE Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill the application form via off line and online mode. The complete procedure will given below for filling VITEEE Application Form.
VITEEE Application Form 2019
Candidates may eligible for filling VITEEE Application form need to keep ready the following listed documents.
Documents to keep ready before filling the online VITEEE 2019 Application Form
|Scanned Photograph||File size 10kb – 200kb (JPG/JPEG format)
Dimension 3.5cm x 4.5cm
|Scanned Signature||File Size 10kb – 200kb (JPG/JPEG format)
Dimension 3.5cm x 1.5cm
Here we are listed all the important steps for filling VITEEE application Form.
Step 1: VITEEE 2019 Registration:
Visit the official website which is given above and fill the following details in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Once you complete all the above given details you need to click on “Register” button. After successful registration the conducting authority will sent you the application number and password which is created by you at the time of registration in your registered email id and mobile number.
Note: it is advised to the candidates that the above given emailId and passowrd must be correct because the conducting authority will contact you via this communication idea and none other communication medium is available.
Step 2: Confirm Password
Candidates need to confirm their password and application number by login through these details in the webiste which is sent by the VIT University in candidates registered mail.
Step 3: Filling of Online VITEEE Application Form 2109
Simple three steps are there two processing your application number.
- Register yourself in the application process
- Upload your scanned images
- Pay application fee.
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Address for correspondence
- Hostel Accommodation (If desirous)
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of study
Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing – 12th Standards
- Name of the board
- Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If already allocated)
- Name of the school
Address of the school
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Pin Code
Generation of Application Number: After entering the all the essential details, the candidate needs to click on the “Submit” button, which will generate an application number. The candidate needs to note it down as it will be required for future correspondence.
Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature
The second and important steps to upload your scanned images(passport size photographs, signature) in the application form according to the guidelines given by the CBSE.
Step 5: Pay Application Fee
Once the scanned images successfully uploaded candidates need to pay the application fee. which is Rs. 1150 (including GST).
Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the application form via only online mode i.e Net banking / Credit card/ Debit card.
It is advised to the candidates that there is no need to sent a hard copy of application form to the conducting authority.
How to check status of VITEEE Application Form 2019
- Click on check application status link which is available in the official website.
- Enter you credentials there
- 10 digit VITEEE 2019 Application Number
- Verification code displayed on the window
- Click on Submit button
- The status of VITEEE Application Form will be available in the computer screen.
How to obtain the hard copy of VITEEE 2019 Application Form
Those who are filling application form via offline mode need to pay application fee(Cash payment of Rs. 1200 (including GST)) to the post office from where they brought the application form of VITEEE. For these need to submit their hard copy of application form with the given address which afre already given into the application prospectus, information brochure.
The others places from where we can find the application form:
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- VIT Bhopal (AP)
- VIT Amaravati (AP)
Key points to keep in mind while filling VITEEE Application Form 2019
Those who filling form via offline mode need to keep following information safe with him:
- Use only black ball-point pen and Capital letters:
- Try to keep safe your application form in any situation; you need to fill it very carefully.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph, signature and address by the scanner. It is advised to the candidates that paste a recent photographs with color photo in the application form which will keep safe your application form. Paste it only in the given box.
- Candidates need to write their communication address with pincode correctly and legibly. It is advised to the candidates that the entered communication address will be used for the future purposed so write only correct information; if you entered here incorrect information it may lead your application towards the rejection. If in case any candidates makes mistakes while entering their communication address they can attach a slip with the same size in the address box and paste it.
- Don’t enter your caching centers or educational address in your application form in the address place it may also cancelled your application form.
- Don’t staple your recent passport size photographs in the application form; you can only paste it via gum.
- It is advised to the candidates that enter your exact email ID, STD Code and phone number in the application form.
- Once you have filled the application then you need to wrote down your application number for future purposes.
- Candidates need to submit their application form enclosed separately in the envelope via Speed Post or Registered Post to the address mentioned on the envelope
- Candidates can fill the application form only in english language those who filled it via any other language; their application form will be rejected.
- Candidates can not change the data which they enters in the option form.
- The application fee of VITEEE 2019 application form will be non-refundable.
- Candidates need to keep secure a hard copy of application form along with him.
Check here how to fill offline mode VITEEE Application Form 2019
- Read Instructions carefully before you may proceed to fill application form.
- It is advised to the candidates fill the application by black ball-point pen.
- Candidates need to keep a pencil to shade the alphabets/Numeral/circle.
- Paste a recent passport size photographs in the application form with mentioning its back side your name and date of photographs.
- Don’t paste any attested photographs in the box; it will lead your candidature towards the cancellation.
- Communication address should be correct and it would be written clearly.
Those who are submitting their application fee via offline mode need pay Rs. 1200 & those who are submitting their application fee via online mode Rs. 1150. The fee is non-refundable. The authority will not refund application fee in any condition.
|VITEEE Application Fee||Fee|
|Online Application Fees||INR 1150/-|
|Offline Application Fees||INR 1200/-|
|For NRI candidates||US$ 50/-|
VITEEE Application Dates
VITEEE Application Form was released on November 2018 and the last date of filling the Application Form is 28th February 2019, Check below the important dates of VITEEE Application form.
|Release of offline & online application||28th October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||28th February 2019|
|Application correction||Upto 28th February 2019|
|Exam dates||10th – 21st April 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
For appearing any exam, candidates need to check VITEEE Exam Pattern which will give an idea about the exam. So here we are listed exam pattern consisting of marking scheme, mode of examination, type of questions.
- Mode of Exam: Conducted via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: Only English Language.
- Question Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions asked in the examination.
- No. of Sections: Four section are their i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes and conducted in 3 sessions per day (Morning Session I – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM), (Noon Session II – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM) & (Evening Session III – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.