The conducting authority has released the VITEEE Exam Pattern along with the official notification. Those who are seeking admission in VIT Campuses need to check the exam pattern for preparation. This year a new section has been added in the paper which is the Aptitude Section. From this article, you will get complete information about the marking scheme, exam duration, type of question, and many more.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
VITEEE 2020 consists of a total of 5 sections, namely
|Number of sections||5|
|Duration of exam||2 hour 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Number of questions||125|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct answer no negative marking|
- Mode of Examination: CBT (Computer-Based).
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions(MCQs) w
- Subjects: Five Section consists here:
- Number of Question: A total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: 125
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 marks will be given.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers so it is suggested to the candidates that attempt more and more questions.
|Section||Number of Questions||MM||Duration|
|Physics||35||35||Total 2 hours 30 minutes|
Exam slots available
|I||09:00 am – 11:30 am|
|II||12:30 pm – 03:00 pm|
|III||04:00 pm – 06:30 pm|
Best books for VITEEE Syllabus
Selecting the best material for preparation will always give an effective result; selecting the best books for preparation will always help us. So here we have listed some important books for VITEEE Exam Preparation.
People are also reading: