VITEEE(Vellore Institute Engineering Entrance Exam) is very difficult and need hard work to prepare for the entrance exam, but with hard work, knowing some tips and tricks can benefit in your preparation. Vellore Institute of Technology is going to organize Engineering Entrance Exam for providing admission to the willing applicants. So here is the best VITEEE preparation tips:
Know the exam pattern of VITEEE 2018
Main subjects are:
There is no negative marking for wrong answers. All the questions are Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs).
VITEEE Preparation Tips
- Create your proper own time table and followed it properly.
- Before preparation collect the information about syllabus .
- Create short notes for preparation.
- Gather the previous questions papers and mock papers and solved it.
- Prepare a study plan dividing all the topics and finish all the topic.
- Create a preparation schedule.
- Work on your weak points.
Click here to download VITEEE Syllabus.
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English)
- Collect the previous questions papers of all subject and mock papers also.
How to prepare for Physics
Before starting the preparation for physics, you should know the important topic of physics. These important topics are:-
- Magnetic effects of electrostatics
- current electrical
- electric current and magnetism
- electromagnetic induction and alternative current
- electromagnetic waves and wave optics
- optics etc.
How to prepare for Chemistry
To prepare for this, you will study different theories and concepts. Important topics are:
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f – Block Elements
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers, Organic Nitrogen Compounds
How to prepare for Mathematics
Mathematics is a fundamental subject and if you want to prepare for it properly than you have to practice for it on a regular basis. Main topics are-
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics etc
Try to solve each question.
How to prepare for Biology
To prepare for Biology you should mark topic of this subject in your notebook. Highlight the all main topics. Important topics are:-
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Microbiology and Immunology etc.
Study each topic and give specific time according to your timetable. Since there are so many diagrams in this topic, so draw it and practice for the diagram because you can secure more points on it.
How to prepare for English
- Read English newspaper and current articles on the daily basis.
- Focus on English grammar and pronunciation which is helpful to prepare for the exam
- Improve your vocabulary, and
- Try to attempt the Reading Comprehension at the beginning and quickly.
- On the daily basis, search a new word and make the sentences.
- Candidates should work on improving your grammar part and practice reading a lot.
- Collect Mock papers and solve it.
- Practice at least 10-20 comprehension passages everyday.
Which Books are Important to Prepare for VITEEE 2018?
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration.
- Never over stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare separate revision plan for last minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics and formules.