Due to COVID-19, The VITEEE Slot Booking has been postponed until further notice. Moreover, July 15, 2020, is the last date to apply for the VITEEE 2020. Only those candidates who applied for VITEEE 2020 will be able to book a slot. Once the slot is booked, there will be no change. On completion of slot booking, candidates can download their e-Admit Card from the officials.
- As per the schedule, the candidate has to select the exam date, centre and venue.
- If there is no slot of your preference, then you have to choose another.
- On completion of slot booking, a confirmation mail must be received by the candidate on his/her registered email ID.
- Passwords will only be sent over email ID, whether the application is in offline mode or online.
- Keep the password safe as it is the only important credentials which give a full right to attempt the VITEEE 2020.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2020 Via OTBS
|Online Slot Booking Starts||To be Notified|
|Online Slot Booking Ends||To be Notified|
|Admit Card Download||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
How to Book a VITEEE Slot?
- Visit – vit.ac.in
- Enter registration no. and password through Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
- Again, go through all the Application details.
- If you haven’t booked a slot earlier, click on ‘Book a slot’.
- Provide all the necessary details personal, academic, etc.
- As VITEEE 2020 conducted on multiple dates, so here you have to choose your respective convenient – Date, Time and venue.
- It is a quick process, candidates have to show some speed in booking a slot of their choice otherwise they may miss their particular option.
People are also reading: