West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It is a state level entrance exam for admitting the candidates in various UG courses such as Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture. The application form is available at wbjeeb.nic.in. Be carefully filled the WBJEE Application form 2018.
WBJEE Application Dates
|WBJEE Application Form Events||Dates|
|Registration for WBJEE 2018 begins on||December 19, 2017|
|Image correction window activated on||January 2, 2018|
|Deadline to fill WBJEE application form||January 19, 2018|
|Last date to download confirmation page||January 28, 2018|
|Corrections in WBJEE 2018 application||January 26, 2018|
|Correction window closes on||January 28, 2018|
|Availability of WBJEE admit card 2018||April 10, 2018 (Tentative)|
|WBJEE 2018 exam date||April 22, 2018|
WBJEE Application Form 2018- Documents required for filling
At application filling time documents required for registration in WBJEE.
- Details of class XII or equivalent examination
- Annual income details of candidate’s parents
- Scanned copies of colored photographs and signatures.
- Valid mail id and contact number.
- Net banking or credit/debit card details
- Aadhaar Card/ Student ID/ Voter ID Card/ Passport number/ Ration Card/ Bank Account/ Other valid Govt Identity
How to fill the WBJEE Application form
Step 1. Fill the WBJEE Application form 2018
- Fill the personal details like as: candidate’s name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender
- Communication details:Address, Locality, Village/town , valid email id, contact no., State, District and Pin code.
- Choose password: It should contain 8-13 characters. Include the special characters like as @,#,$,% etc.
- confirm password
- Security question
- security answer.
Click here for complete exam dates of WBJEE.
Step 2. Edit/Preview
- Candidates could edit WBJEE application form by clicking on ‘Edit Application Data’ to make necessary changes if required.
- After entering complete details, candidates can click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3. Other Personal Details
- Person with disability (if applicable)
- Home district
- Annual family income
- Do you belong to Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme?
- Have you applied in JEE Main 2018?
- If applied, enter JEE Main 2018 application number
Course and Exam City Options
- Select the course
- Choice the any three examination centre.
Educational Details (Class XII or Equivalent)
- Pass status
- Course/Stream name
- Board/University name
- Passing year
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained
- Marks in percentage
- Roll / Enrollment number
- Institute name and address
Step 4.Photograph and Signature
|Images||File Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph of candidate||JPG format||10 kb to 100 kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature of candidate||JPG format||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 5. Payment mode:
- Two modes of payment: Online and Offline.
- ONLINE: In the online mode, candidates can pay via net banking or debit cards/ credit cards and follow the instructions to complete the payment process.
- OFFLINE: In the offline mode, candidates can pay through bank challan and added the bank services charges. A print out of the challan had to be taken and the fee had to be deposited at the nearest branch of Allahabad Bank.
- For online, pay INR 500.
- For offline, pay INR 500+ bank service charges.
The board has defined different fee for the different categories of candidates. The categories and fee are mentioned in the following section:
|E||Math, Phy, Chem||Engg./ Tech./ Arch. courses or in Pharmacy course in Jadavpur University||Rs 500 + Bank Charges|
|M||Biology, Phy, Chem||Medical and Dental Programs||Rs 500 + Bank Charges|
|C||Maths, Biology, Phy, Chem||Medical + Engineering and other courses||Rs 600 + Bank Charges|
WBJEE Application Form Correction Facility:
- All registered candidates could edit and correct the WBJEE Application details from January 26 to January 28.
- After the last date, no correction will be accepted.
How to Make Corrections in WBJEE 2018 Application Form?
- The candidates will have to login into their account using application number and password.
- After login, the candidates will have to edit or correct the required information in the application form of WBJEE 2018.
- No corrections will be accepted after the last date.
What can be edited during correction facility?
- TFW status
- PwD status
- Exam centres
- Any uploaded document
What can not be edited during correction facility?
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
Important Tips of WBJEE Application Form
- The candidates could access the WBJEE 2018 application form only in online mode.
- Invalid and incomplete application form are not accepted.
- All required documents had to be scanned and uploaded to the WBJEE application form 2018.
- The correction of the application form has to be done during the allotted time.
- The payment status was updated automatically and showed “Ok” immediately after the payment. If the payment status didn’t show “Ok”, then the candidates should contact to the bank branch immediately if the payment was done through cash.
If the payment was done online and the transaction failed at EPG, then the candidate had to make the payment once again.
- After filling the application form, take a print-out of the completed WBJEE application form 2018 and keep it safe for future references.