WBJEE Result 2020 will tentatively be released in the fourth week of June 2020. The result dates have been shifted due to the coronavirus outbreak in the country. The result will be followed by the counselling and seat allotment process. The exam has been conducted on 2 February 2020. This article will give you complete information about WBJEE Result 2020.
WBJEE Result 2020
The result of the WBJEE 2020 is yet to be released. The result will be declared in the online mode on the official website of WBJEEE by the authority. There is no other mode available to check the results. The authority will not send the result to the candidates individually whatsoever. has been displayed on the Online mode by the authority. no other mode to check the Result. The schedule for the WBJEE 2020 is tabulated below:
|WBJEE Exam Date 2020||2 February 2020|
|Release of Model Answer Keys||17 February 2020 (Released)|
|Release of WBJEE 2020 Result||Last week of June 2020|
How to check WBJEE Result?
The candidates must follow the steps given below to check the WBJEE Result:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE
- Click on “WBJEE 2020 Result”
- Enter Application Number, Password and Security Pin as mentioned on your Admit Card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- WBJEE Result 2020 will be displayed on your screen
- Check the rank card and take its printout
WBJEE Answer Key
- The answer key has been published on 17 February 2020.
- The candidates had the provision to challenge the answer key. The window for the same was 17 February 2020 to 19 February 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Candidates can challenge the answer key online by making a payment of INR 500 per question via debit card/credit card/e-Challan/net banking. This fee is non-refundable.
WBJEE Counseling Process
The candidates who qualify the WBJEE buy scoring equal to or more than the minimum cut off marks will be eligible for the WBJEE Counselling Process 2020. It is advised that the candidates check the official website and stay updated regarding the latest happenings of the counselling process. The counselling process will be conducted via offline mode only. On the time of registering for the counselling procedure, the candidate needs to fill their choice of colleges and programs. The whole counselling process is organised in three rounds. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination on the basis of the merit and the preference of the candidates.