WBJEE Exam Dates:
|Availability of Information Brochure||18th November 2017|
|Online Application Form Starts||19th December 2017|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment||19th January 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||28th January 2018|
|Correction Window Open||25th January to 28th January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||10th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||22nd April 2018|
|Paper-I (Mathematics)||11:00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Result Publication||5th June 2018|
WBJEE Exam 2018
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Date of Examination||April 22, 2018|
|Mode and Type of Exam||Offline | State Level Undergraduate Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture|
|No. of Seats Available||34125|
WBJEE Exam Eligibilty Criteria:
Candidates those who want to appear in WBJEE examination need to check their eligibility first.
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Student’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- For Marine Engineering Course, the minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018 & upper age limit should be 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
|FOR ENGINEERING COURSES||FOR PHARMACY COURSES|
|1. Candidates should qualify the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.||1. Candidates should qualify the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.|
|2. Candidates must qualify the examination Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics along with one of the subjects Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Computer Science/Computer Application as compulsory subjects.||2. Candidate must have passed class 10+12th with physics , chemistry both along with any one of mathematics / Biology as a compulsory subjects.|
|3. Aggregate marks should be 45% in the three subjects (40% for reserved category candidates)||3. Aggregate marks should be 45% in the three subjects (40% for reserved category candidates)|
|4. Candidates must have passed English in 10+12th with minimum 30%.||4. Candidates must have passed English in 10+12th with minimum 30%.|
|5. Appearing Candidates can also apply.|
WBJEE Application Form:
- The WBJEE Exam application form is available on online (www.wbjeeb.nic.in)
- WBJEE Application form can be completed 17 December 2017 till 19 January 2018.
- Last date for downloading the confirmation page is 28 January 2018.
- During registration, candidate have scanned documents.
- Documents required are: Latest colored passport size photograph,Domicile certificate,Category certificate, Registration certificate/ admit card/ mark sheet of class 10th, Income certificate, PWD certificate, Signature, Left hand thumb impression.
- The application fee is INR 500 and add bank charges.
- Candidates can pay through online (debit/credit card/net banking) and offline (e-Challan of Allahabad Bank)
WBJEE Exam Pattern
Here you will get complete exam pattern:
- The exam will be held through offline mode based on OMR Pattern.
- Total marks is 200.
- It is based on MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions)
- Use only blue/ black ball point pen.
- Question paper will comprise of three subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Total 155 no. of questions will be asked in Examination.
- Negative Marking: In category- I & category II, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in category-III.
|Papers||Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
The syllabus will be comprises from three subjects:
Check below detailed syllabus:
|Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions||Kinematics|
|Atomic Physics||Laws of motion|
|Nuclear Physics||Work, power, energy|
|Solid state Electronics||Kinetic theory of gases|
|Optics (II) Wave Optics||Oscillations & Waves|
|Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction||Electrostatics|
|Bulk properties of matter||Magnetic effect of current|
|Heat & Thermal Physics||Electromagnetic induction & alternating current|
|Optics I (Ray optics)||Particle nature of light & wave particle dualism|
|Atoms, Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic||Coordination Compounds|
|Atomic Structure||Chemistry of Metals|
|Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry||Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics|
|The Periodic Table and Chemical Families||Physical Chemistry of Solutions|
|Environmental Chemistry||Chemistry in Industry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Algebra||Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions|
|Trigonometry||Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions and Calculus|
WBJEE Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be available from 10 April 2018.
- Candidate can access their admit card from www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
WBJEE Result 2018
- The WBJEE Result will be declared on 5 June 2018 at wbjeeb.nic.in
- Candidate can check their result through online mode.
- Login with application number and password to check the result.
- The result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which contain all relevant ranks, total score & component scores in Paper-I (Mathematics) & paper-II (Physics & Chemistry).
WBJEE Answer Key
- The answer key will be published after exam.
- Candidate will be able to challenge the answer key by login into account with password.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key through online mode on payment of Rs. 500 per question via net banking/debit card/ credit card/ e-Challan. And the fee is non-refundable.
- The OMR and Answer key can be preserved as these will not be available online after the publication of result.
WBJEE Counseling Process
Those who will fulfill the minimum cut off marks requirement, the conducting authority will called all the candidates for counseling process. It is advised ti the candidates that check online website and get updates related to the counseling process. The counseling process process will be starts via offline mode only. On the registration time for counseling procedure candidate need to fill their choice of colleges and programs. The whole counseling process organised into three rounds. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of candidates performance in the examination by the help of merit and preference of candidates.