XAT 2018:Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Cards
XAT 2018 is a Xavier Aptitude Test. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. It is organized by Xavier School of Management, Xavier Labour Relations Institute(XLRI) Jamshedpur. XLRI conducts the exam on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XAT scores are used by more than 800 institutes for admission to MBA, PGDM and other management courses. The exam is the gateway for admission in management courses. For more than 60 years XLRI is organizing XAT exam at all India level basis.
XLRI Jamshedpur offers the following management programmes:
- Business Management (BM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Global Business Management(GBM)
- General Management Programme (GMP)
XAT Exam Dates:
|Application date starts||16th August 2017|
|Application date ends||30th November 2017|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||15th December 2017|
|Editing of completed application details||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|Online & offline fee payment||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||18th December 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||27th December 2017
|Date of Exam|| 7th January 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)
|Candidate’s response sheet release||6th February 2018|
|Last date to check responses||8th February 2018|
|Result Declaration||11th February 2018
|Score Card Release||11th February to 20th February 2018|
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
Check XAT Eligibility Criteria – Click here
- Nationality: All Indians can apply the XAT Exam 2018.
- Qualifications: Aspirants must have to pass Bachelor’s Degree of three year or equivalent in any stream from a recognized University or Institute.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 2018.
- Foreign Candidates: NRI or foreign national candidates have to apply through GMAT scores (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have the option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).
- Age Limit: No age limit for applying the XAT Exam 2018.
XAT Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||21|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||24|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
XAT Application 2018:
- Candidates have to fill the application form only online mode.
- Go to the official site of XAT exam 2018.
- Click the register tab and create your account using valid mail id wherein you will get XAT ID and registration link.
- Click on the registration link to create XAT 2018 login password. Candidates must conserve the login password for their XAT 2018 account along with XAT ID.
- The online application form is divided into categories like personal details, academic details, professional details, applying to XLRI programmes, uploading photograph and signature.
- Candidates can register for this exam till 15th December (with late fee).
- Candidates made the payment through online (Credit/ Debit/ net banking) or offline mode (Cash payment/ Demand Draft by IDBI bank).
- If candidates made the payment through cash by IDBI Bank, then candidates take print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip.
- At last, candidates take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
XAT Application Fee:
- Candidates can payment the fee through online mode like credit/ debit or net banking.
- Candidates can also made the payment through cash and candidates have to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- For payment through DD, make a DD in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
|Payment of fee||XAT registration fee||Fee per program of XLRI|
|Without late fee||1650||300|
|With late fee||2000||500|
XAT Admit Card 2018:
The XAT Admit card has been declared on 27 December 2017. The written exam of XAT will be organized on 7 January 2018. Candidates can download their XAT hall ticket 2018 by entering the registration number and their password. Admit card is mandatory for XAT Exam 2018. Admit card contains various details like personal details, time, exam date, exam centre, and important instructions regarding the exam.
- Go to the official website of XAT 2018 (www.xatonline.in).
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the “XAT 2018 Admit Card” link.
- Now, candidates enter the Registration ID or Password of XAT 2018.
- Click on the “Login” button and submit the entered details.
- After login, the admit card will show on the computer screen and download it.
- Take the printout of admit card for further process of admission.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination hall.
XAT Result 2018:
XAT result has been declared on 11th February. Candidates can check the result and scored on the official website by using their login IDs. The XLRI shortlist (XAT 2018, GMAT) was declared on February 14, 2018. The candidates are required to update their Interview city on the official website by February 15, 2018.
- Go visit the official website of XAT for accessing the XAT Result.
- To check the details, enter the roll no. and other required details.
- After checking the result, candidates can go further process for couselling.
- XAT score card has been released on 11th February to 20th February 2018.
XAT Cut off:
On the basis of XAT Cut -off candidates can get admission in various institute. XAT cut – off is the minimum score which is required to qualifying exam.
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT Counselling 2018:
- Counselling will be held via online mode.
- It is the based on score of candidates in the XAT Entrance exam, candidates will be invited for XAT Counselling procedure 2018.
- Selected candidates will be invited for other two rounds i.e. Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on XAT Exam performance and GD/PI.
How to prepare the XAT Exam 2018:
- Collect the study materials and syllabus of XAT Exam.
- Create time table to your according and follow it.
- Gather the previous question papers and mock papers and solved it properly.
- Maintain your health and manage the time.
- Cover the all topics of the XAT syllabus.
- Don’t start any new topic at the last time.
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.