AEEE 2020 exam in online mode will be conducted (Remote Proctored) from August 17 to August 23. The last date for submitting the application is August 8, 2020. Here, get the knowledge of the entire AEEE Eligibility Criteria – age limit, educational qualification, nationality, qualifying score etc.
- In 2 phases AEEE exam will be conducted in online mode.
- +2 marks in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) must be updated on or before August 23, 2020.
- From August 10, 2020 – AEEE Slot Booking will be scheduled.
- JEE Main qualifiers are also eligible to apply for AEEE Exam.
- Within a time span of 2 hours 30 minutes – 40 questions will be asked from the Mathematics section and from Chemistry and Physics 30 questions will be asked from each section.
- 3 marks for the correct answer and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
|Age limit||Date of birth on or after 1st July 1999.|
|Educational qualification||Passed in Class 12 or equivalent exam.
Whoever appears for the exam in March/April 2020 will also be eligible to apply for AEEE 2020.
|Marks needed||In PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) – 60% of aggregate marks mandatory. Individually in these 3 subjects – a minimum of 55% marks mandatory.|
|JEE Main||Valid JEE Main 2020 scores for admission to B.Tech programmes are acceptable.|
People are also reading: