The AMUEEE Application process has been completed. AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria involves minimum qualification requirements, age criteria and nationality which candidates have to fulfil for appearing the AMU entrance exam 2020 and much more. Check here the entire eligibility criteria of AMUEEE Exam 2020.
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria
- For B.Tech Application fee is INR 650 only, for both B.Tech and B.Arch fee is INR 750 and INR 450 for B.E program.
- AMUEEE 2020 exam dates have been postponed and will be intimated on the official website only.
- Check AMUEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria for various courses –
- Only Indian citizens.
- For Non-resident Indians – few seats marked.
AMUEEE Age Criteria
- For Diploma Courses – 21 years as on 1st July 2020.
- For SSSC Courses – 19 years as on 1st July 2020.
- For Graduate Courses – 24 years as on 1st July 2020.
- For Postgraduate Courses – 27 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Relaxation up to 3 years for Madrasa passed out for all courses at all levels.
AMUEEE Qualification Criteria
|(B.Tech) & B.Arch.||Passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination.
Mandatory Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
Must secure minimum 50% marks.
For Diploma Holders – secure 50% marks.
|MBA/MBA (IB)||Bachelor’s degree necessary.
Minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
|MCA||Pass B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E.
Bachelor’s degree in Science with 55% marks.
|Diploma in Engineering||Must have passed Secondary School with English, Science and Mathematics
Pass English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 45% marks
|BUMS||12th with PCB
Not less than 17 years.
|B.A.LL.B.||Senior Secondary School with not less than 50%
Graduates of Deeni Madaris with not less than 50%.
Age limit as on 1st July – 22 years.
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||Passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Must be Graduate.
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||Bachelor’s degree studied in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences.
Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech.) or (M.B.B.S.) or B. Pharm with 55% marks.
|LL.M.||LL.B./B.A.LL.B. Passed from AMU
Minimum 55% marks
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||Senior Secondary School Certificate
In any one (Science/Arts Stream with English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only or Vocational ANM) – secure Not less than 40% marks.
17-35 years as on 1st September
No age criteria for ANM registered
|B.Com (Hons.)||55% marks in aggregate of English, Accounts and any two of the subjects from Economics, Business Studies, Business Organization, Commerce, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Mathematics, & Statistics.
Pass Diploma in Secretarial Practice examination
|B.A. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Certificate
At least 50% aggregate marks
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Certificate
With 55% aggregate marks.
Pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
People are also reading: