AP ECET is a state-level entrance exam, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur conducts it. The main aim of this exam is to provide the diploma holders and B.Sc degree holder students with direct admission in the second year of B.E/Btech and B.Pharma. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can only apply for the AP ECET exam. Here is the complete AP ECET Eligibility Criteria 2022.
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria 2022
AP ECET eligibility criteria is different for each course. Here are a few key points on eligibility criteria:
- They should be Indians.
- The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh. They must satisfy the local/non-local status of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- They must have a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE-approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent for admission into the B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses.
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates pursuing a Diploma course are eligible to get admission to the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses. However, they must have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for admission into relevant courses.
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria For Lateral Entry Admissions
- To get lateral entry admissions, candidates must have appeared and qualified for the exam. However, the candidates must have satisfied the other eligibility criteria requirements and other criteria laid down in admission rules.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates, and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET scores, B.Sc stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria for Local and Non-Local Candidates:
For Local Candidates:
- A competitor will be considered as nearby just on the off chance that he/she has contemplated in the state for four years and has persistent scholarly capabilities.
- On the off chance that hopefuls aren’t contemplated from that point, yet living in AP for four years.
- On the off chance that hopeful has contemplated any establishment in the territory of AP for seven years.
For Non-Local Candidates:
- Candidates who have lived in the state for 10 years, times of concentrate outside the State.
- Those guardians have dwelled in the State for ten years barring time of work outside the State.
- Offspring of guardians are those utilized in the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, and other comparable semi-open Institutions, inside the State.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can only apply for the AP ECET exam. Here is the complete AP ECET Eligibility 2022.
People are also reading: