AP ECET Result 2022 will be released after the successful commencement of the exam on the official website. AP ECET is a state level entrance exam, it is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. The main aim of the exam is to provide the diploma holders and B.Sc degree holder students direct admission in the second year of B.E/Btech and B.Pharma.
Here in this post, we have explained everything about AP ECET Result 2022.
AP ECET Result 2022
The Conducting authority will release the results after the exam. Those who have appeared for the exam can download the results from the official website. Candidates can also check the Answer key. Candidates who clear the exam will be allowed to participate in the AP ECET counselling process. after the result declaration.
How to check AP ECET Results?
To Check the Result candidates may follow the following steps:
- Visit the AP ECET official website.
- Enter the necessary details such as Registration No. and Hall Ticket number.
- Enter the Submit Detail button.
- AP ECET Result will be display on the Screen.
- Check your result and take a print out and save it for the future use.
AP ECET Counselling 2022
Candidates whose name is listed on the merit list will be called for the document verification process. Then you need to take part in the registration and choice locking process.
If there is a tie between two or more candidates, the following methodology will be followed:
- One with higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher.
- In case of a tie still persists, then Marks of Physics and Chemistry will be compared.
- If the tie is not resolved, who is elder will be placed higher.
- To settle the case if the tie persists even after considering the above 3 parameters candidates will be awarded equal ranking.
The AP ECET exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on July 22nd, 2022 (9 AM to 12 Noon and 3 PM to 6 PM). The result will be released on the official website after the commencement of the exam. Those who clear the exam can take part in the counseling process.
People are also reading: