The exam authority APSCHE will declare the final allotment list. To retain a seat, candidates need to reach their respective choice of college in stipulated time and day. Self-reporting is the key step to confirm your college and course. Failure to which may lead to cancellation of allotment of seat. Check below AP ECET Seat Allotment.
AP ECET Seat Allotment
- SBTET Certificate is mandatory to submit as part of document verification. If not having SBTET Certificate, then must provide an equivalence certificate to it.
- Candidates who are eligible for admission – OC category with 45 % marks and 40 % for SC/ST/BC in Diploma or BSc Degree.
- In terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept – BSc (Maths) candidates will be taken into account for the admission process.
AP ECET Seat Allotment 2020 Dates
|AP ECET Counselling Process||To be notified|
|Seat Allotment Process||To be notified|
How to Download AP ECET Seat Allotment Letter 2022?
- Visit sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
- On homepage – search and click on the link ‘Seat Allotment’
- Enter the required credentials.
- The Seat Allotment letter of AP ECET will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download it.
- Take a print out for further references.
Post Seat Allotment
- Initially, before the allotment make a payment through bank challan of either Indian Bank or Andhra Bank.
- Confirmation of seats only depends on the payment of seat allotment application fees.
- Next, download the Seat allotment letter from the official website and take a printout of the same for future references.
- Within a stipulated time and day, candidates need to report to their respective colleges.
- Must carry the entire original and a copy of documents for the verification process.
- Failure to any of the above activities may lead to the cancellation of the allotment of seats.
People are also reading: