The recruitment of BOI 2021 invites applications for the post of Security Officers and Fire Officers, IT, Economist, Credit Officers, and Others in Middle Management. On this page, check the details regarding the exam and apply for the post as per the eligibility criteria.
Bank of India Recruitment
|Job location||Across India|
|Payscale||INR 45, 950 – 59, 170/-|
|Application fees||For SC/ST/PWD – INR 175/-
For General and Others – INR 850/-
BOI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Age must be between 20-40 years and it will vary from post to post.
- Check below the age relaxation criteria –
|1984 Riots affected||5|
BOI 2021 Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of the Bank of India.
- Click on the ‘Career’ option.
- Now click on the post for which you want to apply and go through all its details as mentioned in the post advertisement.
- On fulfilling the eligibility criteria with proper documents – click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the form carefully as after final submission – no changes will be entertained.
- Pay the application fees via Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card or internet banking.
- On fee completion, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Print and save the form and receipt for future references.
BOI 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of BOI will soon be released on the official website. Once released, check all the details mentioned on the admit card as it is one of the important documents to enter the examination center.
BOI 2021 Exam Centers
The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram.
BOI 2021 Exam Pattern
|General knowledge with reference to Banking||50|
|Total||175||2 hour 30 minutes|
BOI 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Scale||Total Vacancies|
|IT (Data Scientist)||SMGS-IV||3|
|IT (Data Analyst)||MMGS-III||3|
|IT (Data Analyst)||MMGS-II||6|
|IT (Info. Security)||SMGS-IV||2|
|IT (Info. Security)||MMGS-III||2|
|IT (Info. Security)||MMGS-II||4|