BARC Recruitment 2021 Exam is a brilliant chance for Engineering and Science graduates. Bhabha Atomic Research Center is an exceptionally rumored research focus that gives fantastic professional openings in Nuclear Science and Engineering and Technology.
BARC Recruitment 2021
Both genders are qualified to apply for this test. The competitors will be chosen based on an Interview for BARC Medical/Scientific Officer and Technical Officer.
The exhibition of the applicants in the GATE Exam will likewise be thought of while shortlisting them. Shortlisted candidates will be prepared at various schools of BARC arranged in various areas.
- 105 JRF opening advised on the authority site.
- 160 openings for BARC Stipendiary Trainee enrolment 2020 have been reported.
- UCIL Recruitment test 2020 has been deferred because of COVID-19.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- To qualify as a Medical/Scientific Officer-D, competitors should hold an MD/M.S./DNB, M.D.S. degree for the post of Medical/Scientific Officer-D according to the order for which they are applying for.
- To qualify as a Medical/Scientific Officer-C, MBBS with one-year institutional experience where the obligatory entry-level position won’t be considered insight.
- As a Technical Officer qualifier -C, M.Sc, B.E., B. E. /B. Tech. with ≥ 60% imprints or comparable CGPA from a perceived University.
- To apply for Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA and QC, code 32), the applicant should have effectively finished B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Designing)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. In Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering within any event 60% total imprints in the passing degree.
- However, if you have a keen interest in Fast Reactor Technology-E (FRT-E, code 31) at that point you should hold a degree B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Designing)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with at least 60% total imprints in the passing degree.
- The individuals who apply for Fast Reactor Technology-M (FRT-M, code 30) are more likely than not to have done B.E. /B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with at least 60% total imprints in the passing degree.
- Clinical/Scientific Officer/D: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years.
- Clinical/Scientific Officer-C: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- Specialized Technical Officer-C: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum NA
BARC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process
Part I: Registration
- The applicants are to initially tap on the connection that is given underneath.
- Enter the subtleties requested.
- A temporary enrolment number and secret key will be sent on the enlisted email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On accepting the enrolment no. furthermore, secret word, sign in to finish the application technique.
- Top off the individual, scholastic subtleties, and correspondence subtleties effectively.
- Transfer the photo and mark.
- Transfer the necessary reports in the right configuration.
- Check the subtleties entered in the structure prior to paying the application charge.
- After confirmation, pay the necessary application charge.
- The Application structure will be acknowledged temporarily after you have paid the application charge.
- Save and remove a print from the application structure for future purposes.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
BARC 2021 Admit Card will be delivered on the authority site of the Bhabha Atomic Research Center 10 – 15 days before the test date. The BARC Exam 2020 is extraordinarily led for the enlistment of Medical/Scientific Officer and Technical Officer.
Branch of Atomic Energy (DAE) welcomes application through online mode for enrolment of Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) for the 2020-21 scholarly meeting of BARC Training School through their different Online Examination session or for Engineering and Science stream – GATE 2020/2019 score.
Alongside the Admit card, candidates are needed to bring different reports, for example, substantial personal ID evidence (for example Identification, Driving License, Aadhar, Voter ID Card, ID Card gave by the Candidate’s school), Original tenth Mark sheet (or same) and Category Certificate of the applicable classifications for the screening test and Interview.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- BARC Exam will be led in online mode
- Online Examination contains just numerous decision questions (target type)
- Paper comprises of an aggregate of 100 Questions
- The absolute span of the test is 2 Hours
- Each question conveys 3 imprints
- 1 imprint will be deducted for each off-base answer (Negative Marking)
- Actual adding machines are not permitted in the BARC test; nonetheless, virtual number crunchers will be accessible on your terminal.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
In view of Online Examination
Online Examination will be directed in March 2020 in every one of the nine Engineering orders and five Science disciplines in excess of forty urban areas spread across India.
Travel Allowance isn’t paid for showing up in it
Applicants who register for the Online Examination will actually want to pick their assessment communities just as the date and season of the meeting in which they wish to show up for the Online Examination, subject to accessibility. A portion of the opening to the possibility of taking the Online Examination will be done on a first-come, first-served premise.
In view of the GATE Score
Candidates shortlisted for the Interview interaction dependent on a substantial GATE 2020 score in the material GATE subject. Candidates with a degree in ‘Atomic Engineering’ will be screened just dependent on Online Examination to be directed in March 2020.
Determination Interviews of short-recorded competitors will be directed in Mumbai (altogether taught aside from Geology and Geophysics) and Hyderabad (in Geology and Geophysics). Outstation candidates will be paid two-way inferior sleeper train admission, from their enrolled private location, by briefest course or real charge whichever is less. The likely time of Selection Interviews is during May-June, 2020. The final determination will be founded on the presentation in the Interview.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Results
Aspirants who will be shortlisted after the screening test will be required for the Interview. After choosing one an individual should book their meeting opening by logging to their record. The choice of competitors required a meeting at the board indicated area. The last rundown of Selected possibility for OCES/DGFS – 2021 (Scientific Officer) will be delivered soon after the internet screening test and meeting.
A huge number of applicants showed up for the BARC test yet some of them are shortlisted for the meeting cycle dependent on BARC Scientific Officer Cut off. The outcomes will be proclaimed as a legitimacy list. Applicants can likewise see their scorecards by signing into their records.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Salary & Payscale
|Name of the Post||Pay Level||Salary|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D||11||INR 67700 + NPA|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C||10||INR 56100 + NPA|
|Technical Officer-C||10||INR 56100/-|